Pataudi passes away/Kareena Saif@funeral Pg 11-15 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Video
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndbS8jH_hCQ[/YOUTUBE]
Sharmila has really kept herself together in public. She seemed very calm and composed but there must be so much going through her mind. She seems like a strong lady.
Rafaholic, watch the video.
Sharmila's distress is much more apparent in it. Guess she tried to keep a strong front, but you can see in the video that she looks shattered.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
awww it makes me cry seeing soha. she seems really close to her dad. sharmila seems strong but still you can tell she's shattered at this. Saif is strong and he has to be since he's the man of the house. I really hope and pray they have the strength to move on...they seem like a very nice and beautiful family
kareena looks like how she looked in the movie Dev. It's good to see her with the family
Originally posted by desigal90

Rafaholic, watch the video.
Sharmila's distress is much more apparent in it. Guess she tried to keep a strong front, but you can see in the video that she looks shattered.

Actually, you're right. The grief is visible on her face during the video.
I can't seem to figure out where Saif is during the burial. Desu, did you spot him? Soha looks so disturbed. 
Originally posted by eraser

I can't seem to figure out where Saif is during the burial. Desu, did you spot him? Soha looks so disturbed. 

Eraser, I think he's there in the footage around 0.45. He's pushing his hair back but it seems as if he's trying to control his emotions.
Oh I do see him but I couldnt see him when they were burying the body. Arrrghh, must be so painful for them. Wish them all the strength that they need. 
Originally posted by eraser

Oh I do see him but I couldnt see him when they were burying the body. Arrrghh, must be so painful for them. Wish them all the strength that they need. 

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't read your post properly. It's almost 3am here so I think I'm not making sense. Best to log off :)
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Yeah the same manners that are behind him having an open affair wtih a delhi socialite despite the fact that he's married

Anyways, it was still nice of him to come and pay his respects.

just like Saifu uncle , behaving like a single young boy, having GF's after leaving his wife and two teenager ( one is almost adult )  kids ðŸ˜‰ 

atleast Sunjay kapur has manners that how to behave when someone dies , doesnt matter what he does other times