Pataudi passes away/Kareena Saif@funeral Pg 11-15 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mona21

mr. Kapur showed up
I don't see what's so strange about that.. he even showed up for Shammi Kapoor's funeral and prayer ceremony unlike Mr. Khan, and future Mrs Saif Ali. Khan
Edited by ronaldinha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ronaldinha

I don't see what's so strange about that.. he even showed up for Shammi Kapoor's funeral and prayer ceremony unlike Mr. Khan and future Mrs Saif Ali. Khan II.

:D hahaha exactly.. some people take rumors too seriously
^ What's the point of digging up an old issue? Kareena and Saif did paid their respect on the funeral (Shammi Kapoor) and if she didn't go to the later prayer ceremonies then it's her prerogative. She has her own priorities and we can not blame her for not attending the later ones. Edited by Kyaktsar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

^ What's the point of digging up an old issue? Kareena and Saif did paid their respect on the funeral (Shammi Kapoor) and if she didn't go to the later prayer ceremonies then it's her prerogative. She has her own priorities and we can not blame her for not attending the later ones. 
Neither of them showed up for the actual funeral they left for vacation the morning after Shammi's death,  since it was Saif's birthday.

And I think it's cool that Sunjay attended both the funeral regardless of being a busy business man.
But they paid their visit on the day he passed away. Doesn't that count ?What does it matter to this thread? Shammi Kapoor was her great granduncle who we don't know if she has any relationship or not? Sr. Pataudi was her soon to be father in law...

But they paid their visit on the day he passed away. Doesn't that count ?What does it matter to this thread? Shammi Kapoor was her great granduncle who we don't know if she has any relationship or not? Sr. Pataudi was her soon to be father in law...

What's irking you?
We already established that it all depends on relations people share with each other.
My entire point was that Sanjay was there even for Shammi's funeral so why is it so surprising for him to show up for this one?! When he was there for his wife a month ago, and as u say since  Shammi was just a random great granduncle  he gets even double credit from me for having showed up at such an unimportant funeral as Shammi's.
Yes! Sanjay visited and great that he did it. But my problem is that why is everyone making kareena going on holiday a great deal? She paid the visit and that's what it counts. We don't know their actual relationship to judge on it. 

PS: How does that issue relates to this thread? It's a topic of Pataudi passing away...

Edited by Kyaktsar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ronaldinha

I don't see what's so strange about that.. he even showed up for Shammi Kapoor's funeral and prayer ceremony unlike Mr. Khan, and future Mrs Saif Ali. Khan

I dont get it. You're so concerned about paying respect at funerals, yet you're forgetting that this is a funeral thread. This isnt the thread to give taunts and spread negativity, be kind and say something nice or dont post if you dont have anything nice to say. 

Yes! Sanjay visited and great that he did it. But my problem is that why is everyone making kareena going on holiday a great deal? She paid the visit and that's what it counts. We don't know their actual relationship to judge on it. 

Exactly it all depends on the individual relations people share with each other. And yes it is great that he did that.
Be that as it may, let's not hijack this thread as this is neither about Kareena nor about Saif but about the classy Mr. Pataudi, Mansoor, so let's leave it at that, shall we?
Originally posted by eraser

I dont get it. You're so concerned about paying respect at funerals, yet you're forgetting that this is a funeral thread. This isnt the thread to give taunts and spread negativity, be kind and say something nice or dont post if you dont have anything nice to say. 
Same can be said about you.