Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Pataudi passes away/Kareena Saif@funeral Pg 11-15 - Page 10

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ronaldinha

of course she's affected, this is her family she;s been living with saif like a married woman for how many  months/years now? Just because she isn't married on paper it doesn't mean this affects her any less, she ain't a random mistress/girlfriend anymore. 

Its really strange, but she wasnt even this affected at her own great uncle's demise.
And I think back then I had said to someone who pointed it out, that it depends on what kinda relations you share with that person, even if its blood, if you're not close, blood doesnt make a difference. and that "god forbid" tomorrow if something happens to saif's parents, she will get a lot more affected.
And a month later, this happens.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Spotted at Mansoor ji's funeral paying their final respects. ðŸ˜­

Photo Courtesy: Daylife.com

Saif's dad Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, one of India's most charismatic cricketers and a prolific batsman despite losing an eye, died September 22,aged 70 following a lung disease.

A big warm hug to Saifu, Soha, Saba, Kareena and Sharmilaji.

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Its really strange, but she wasnt even this affected at her own great uncle's demise.
And I think back then I had said to someone who pointed it out, that it depends on what kinda relations you share with that person, even if its blood, if you're not close, blood doesnt make a difference. and that "god forbid" tomorrow if something happens to saif's parents, she will get a lot more affected.
And a month later, this happens.

yeah she didn't even bother to cancel 'vacation'  for her uncle's funeral, but like u said it all depends on what kind relation u share with people. She's affected like this is her own father, I even doubt she'd be affected like this,  if God forbid anything happens to her own dad.
It doesn't matter if it's blood or not, it all boils down to relations and since Kareena's always been obedient and dependent on the men in her life, she's gonna take something happening to their family just as hard as they themselves.
Edited by ronaldinha - 12 years ago
how did i miss this thread. anyways, RIP MAK and may the family find the strength to move on from this loss, celebrate and cherish their memories with him. 

thanks for the pictures.Soha looks positively hearbroken, while Saif looks brave and more in control of his emotions. 
desigal90 thumbnail

This photo really touches me for some reason.
There's something very similar about kareena and sharmila. Both of em, actresses who were swept away by this prince and taken into a different world together.
I dont know how to explain it, but its a strange moment seeing them together liek this.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharmila Tagore with Kareena Kapoor and daughters Soha and Saba stands in the balcony of Pataudi Palace during  the burial proceeding of her husband Nawab Mohammad Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi at the Pataudi Palace. Nawab Pataudi

Karisma Kapoor at Pataudi Palace during the funeral of Nawab Pataudi. Nawab Pataudi

Saif Ali Khan with Sanjay Kapur during the burial proceeding of Nawab Mohammad Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi at the Pataudi Palace. Nawab Pataudi

desigal90 thumbnail
Maddy these photos are tragic. 😕Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
These pics are tearing me up. :(
desigal90 thumbnail
I know, I noticed that as well...strange.