Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
these pics are very saddening...Soha looks devastated...so as Saba
Saif is being strong being the elder brother and the only man in the family...Sharmilaji also consoled herself...I think somewhere she knew that this was going to happen 

but this is truly a loss, he was indeed a great human being!
my heart goes out for Sharmilaji and family...may god give them all the strength and may the tiger RIP...
kareena looks devastated poor girl.. I feel so sorry for her and the rest of the fmily 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I always wanted to see photos of Kareena with Sharmila, Saba, Soha, Saif's family...but not like this, not this way.
She seems to have been affected in a way as well. This is her family now too.

Soha looks absolutely devestated, Sharmila still comes off strong outwardly at least. But no matter what, one has to be shattered from inside after such a loss. My mom was telling me too about Nawaab Pataudi and how good he and his family was, as in the social work that they had done for the people. She doesn't keep up with Bollywood news at all, but she was the one to tell me about the unfortunate news. R.I.P
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the pics guys ðŸ˜”
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3iwyWG7McU[/YOUTUBE]
of course she's affected, this is her family she;s been living with saif like a married woman for how many  months/years now? Just because she isn't married on paper it doesn't mean this affects her any less, she ain't a random mistress/girlfriend anymore. 
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RIP. The guy was charismatic, played cricket despite losing an eye. He was a sharp tiger..