Winner yet a loser - EPI #19

Wickedians thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hum aa gayeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sorry we are late but here they are...the caps for Episode 19...

The episode starts with our brat making all that noise and banging his thaali demanding food

Gulaal saunters in and Reva informs her that PB has made special laadus for her

(I love that Colgate smile)

Gulaal tells the girls and Kesu that they should hold a laadu eating competition'

Just look at how animated she is getting while explaining about the competition...

Reva and Devika decide that the competition should be held between Vasant and Dushyant and in walks the first "bakra"

...and madam Gulaal takes it upon herself to convince Dushyant

and Dushy is all proud that no one in Talsagara can beat him in a laadu competition

and Kesu all proud that no one can defeat his Dushybha in a laadu competition

Dushy all ready to compte but look at his expression when he finds out that Vasant will be his competitor

...and in walks "bakraa number 2"

Vasant asks who took the liberty to fix such a competition without asking him...and look at our madam Gullu

So the bets are set and the competition begins...

...but not before Vasant cuts a secret deal with Kesuda

...to be continued...πŸ˜†

Edited by Wickedians - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wickedians thumbnail
Let the games begin...I love the way Gulaal and Kesar pick up a laddu each for their team

and in the left hand corner is team Dushyant

and in the right hand corner is team Vasant (cheaters)

Dushyant giving his rivals a tip...to eat with both hands...he he he

Gulaal coaxing Dushy on

...and Dushy is beginning to feel a bit sick...

..and Dushy gives up...

Sudhy finds the right opportunity to tell Dushy to talk to Giga about his lagan to Gulaal

...and Gulaal finds out that Vasant cheated...

She threatens to tell everyone about his antics...just look at the evil glee on her face

She spills the beans to Daiba

...and Vasant spills the beans about Gulaal lying about not being Nirja too...

but they still find time for some flirting shirting...

...to be continued...😳
Wickedians thumbnail
Daiba tells Vasant to show Gulaal the village...and look at her excitement...

...and this is where Vasant sort of calls her a pareshaani...these brothers steal each others dialogues all the time...πŸ˜†

So off they go and bump into Dushy. According to the bet, the loser was supposed to bring sindoor from the mandir...

Gulaal can't believe that Dushy actually brought the sindoor...she tells him how Vasant cheated...

and Dushy is not a happy bunny...makes you wonder if he is not happy about losing because someone cheated or because he is not entitled to give Gulaal the sindoor now...

Gulaal tells Vasant that he should bring the sindoor now but Vasant just grabs the sindoor box from Dushy's hands...and look like Dushy kind of made up his mind to kill Vasant right then and there...πŸ˜†

and Dushy is left standing alone with the sindoor...

This scene reminded me of when Gulaal Kesar were climbing the mandir steps...

This was such a lovely scene...and this echo of Vasant's voice stayed with her forever...

Back home...Sudhi tells Dushy to profess his love to Gulaal

...look at Kesuda...running around while the 3 deviyaan try to catch him...

Gulaal hides in one room to catch him and Dushy saunters downstairs to tell Gullu about his love for her...

and he tells her to listen to him from behind the door...he might be a bad, devil may care guy but boy was he nervous...

He says a mental prayer and tells Gulaal to take the sindoor ki dibbi if she felt the same about him

Dhin tana tere na...πŸ˜•
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anju πŸ€—

Can I reserve???πŸ€”

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Anju..πŸ€—
Good post yaar..πŸ˜›maine kal ka epi nahin dekha cake khathi reh gayi..πŸ˜†
so..all brotheres aka bakras...taking part in ladoo competetion...held by d mischievous 3..gals(not exactly 3..πŸ˜†) .n then vassy ba..ne chotu ke sath milkar cheating..kee..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†haila..ye din ba din sudhartha ja raha hai..πŸ˜†n dushty...ne us dayan ke bath sunkar..gulu ko propose karne ki khoshish kee..πŸ˜•..n woh dushty ko vassy n kesu ne ullu banaliya..πŸ˜›n dat lady rowdy ko ye bath chala..n dhamki giving..😳seems like a cool epi..πŸ˜ƒloved ur analysis yaar..😊.
Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow Geeshhyy...I did not even think of that comparison!! I keep saying you are the GODDESS OF COMPARISONS!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Oh wow Geeshhyy...I did not even think of that comparison!! I keep saying you are the GODDESS OF COMPARISONS!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Brilliant Anju ...and SO THANK YOU!!!!but can you  Put the epi number on teh thread ..so that people would know..😳
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Hi Anju πŸ€—

Can I reserve???πŸ€”

Geesh Brilliant..I sincerely never thought about this one..Geesh you can also try that one..Gulaal telling Dushy she will take Sindoor only from Vassy and Kesar telling Talli that he will only be painted by Gulaal first in Holi😳
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeshani

Hi Anju πŸ€—

Can I reserve???πŸ€”

oh wow geesh this is the least imagined comparision and take my bow gal u r genius  how many times i would say that
so coming to the comparision in the first one the chemistry of two friends were obivious and in the second scene a husband and a wife were sitting and glaring each other so amzing to see gulaal so different in two scene in the first one she is all brash and in the second she is sophisticated calm subtle "wife"
and about peek a boo... well kesar is masters of peek a boo ...bachpan se peek a  boo kar raha hai...noone can outperform him sorry vassy but kesar is clear winner

i vote second one😳😳😳
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post anju but i didnt watch the epi so cant  reply i loved the caps and will catch u guyz once the original hero aka kesuda takes the charge abhi to its all about vassy and gullu not much exciting for me 😳😳😳 Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago