Whats on Karans mind-indya.com - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i liked ths interview of karan... bohot achcha laga simple answers sunkar... πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by saman.17

woh ise padega na toh hame paagal samaj lega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
uska naam lo toh prob na lo toh bhi prob...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Haan ye toh hai agar naam leta hai toh bhi hum kehte hai ki naisha ke siwa aur koi nahi hai kya duniya mein.aur ab nahi liya toh hum aise soch rahe hai ki pata nahi kyun nahi liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hum bhi na ajeeb hi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanx for sharing...
waise i alos read that poverty article...and also waiting for Hina and Karan to be there live in london...))
DO HINA WILL ALSO GO TO LONDON WITH KARAN?
Originally posted by preksha1

DO HINA WILL ALSO GO TO LONDON WITH KARAN?

YA naksh are gonna perform together its in lodan on 16th oct :) and we'll send a request to sbs to shw the rehersal and their performance too
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

YA naksh are gonna perform together its in lodan on 16th oct :) and we'll send a request to sbs to shw the rehersal and their performance too
thanku.if sbs show their performance then nothibg can be good than itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
Originally posted by preksha_naksh

is it?now im vry happy.i thought v couldnt get 2 watch naksh's performance.thanks pree 4 this awesome info πŸ€—hope sbs accept d request