My favourite international sitcom-Suku/:Priya

Posted: 12 years ago

My favourite international sitcom

Just like us, even television actors have their personal favourite stars and shows. Most actors find international sitcoms entertaining and we got some of your favourite actors to tell us which are their favourite shows and who they would want to see in these shows if they were remade on Indian television.

Showing 2  of 5 images  Previous     Next 

Sukirti Khandpal
My favourite sitcom is Sex & The City because it is fun and very real. The story is about regular working girls like us, who make a life of their own. They are stylish, independent and above all - they have fun. If it were reproduced on Indian television, I would want to see Priya Wal, Roshini Shetty, Madhuri Naik and myself playing the lead characters. We all already share many of the qualities from the original cast and have our own sex and the city gang.

Priya Wal
My favourite shows are Friends and Grey's Anatomy. If Friends was ever made in Hindi, I would see -actually come to think if –no!! I couldn't watch Friends and Greys in Hindi or with any other actors because in the process of Indianizing the shows we would ruin them and the stereotypes would start. So no, I don't wanna ruin my favourite shows. But for Grey's Anatomy, it would be great fun to see Sukirti Khandpal as Izzie Stevens, Roshani Shetty as Meredith Grey, Madhura Naik as Addison and myself in the role of Cristina Yang. Gaurav Gupta as George, Kunal Kapoor as Alex, Siddhant Karnick as Derek Shephard.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Nyc choice sukku ... itz a superb show...

Thanks for the article.😊
Edited by ozzyie - 12 years ago
I have catch the Show very Off and On, but i found it fine enough. And if Priya, Roshni, Madhura and Suku herself would like to play, than i guess they'll be go Good so far with their acts and proficiency as they truly shares comfortable and Adorable Chemistry all around and as per now. (=

Thanks for Sharing Tanu! (=
Wohoo finally a priya wal article... too . .so happy..

suku priya.. love u!!
I have very little knowledge of all three shows (ya, I know, I have never seen Friends as shocking as that is!) but Suku, Priya, Madhura and Roshni sound like quite a gang!

Thanks for sharing, TanuπŸ˜ƒ

love this girls dostiπŸ˜‰...more interesting than vivah pdaπŸ˜†

nice  to see suku & gang of girls loving each other so much..πŸ˜ƒ
''I couldn't
watch Friends and Greys in Hindi or with any other
actors because in the process of Indianizing the
shows we would ruin them and the stereotypes would start.''-Point to be noted,your honour!!πŸ˜†
thnx 4 sharing i was waiting for priya wal article πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for sharing! Havent seen Sex and the city - seems like a fun show. Will try to catch on. As far as G.A and F.R.I.E.N.D.S are they both are my favorites -- but then Priya is right -- I cant see them being made in India -- However Sid is a good optioN for Derek -- but I cant imagine anyone except for Hrithik ;)