Sucks to be Lavanya...

tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
❀️Heyy IPKKND lovers... πŸ˜ƒ i hav been a silent reader for a while now, but finally i just felt like singing up and letting my imagination run wild...πŸ˜›  so hope u guys like it, n if i did something wrong in my post im srry, its cuz im new an it'll take some while gettin used to!! anyways here goes nothing...

So as the title suggests Lavanya is in a very sticky position right now, and im really starting to feel for her. πŸ˜” she is basically gonna end up being a third wheel, an i dont think anyone in that position wud be too happy!!! what sucks even more is that, she is actually nice to kushi now, and that makes it soo much more harder to hate her... πŸ˜•

Lavanya is portrayed as dumb and sometimes a bit mean, but never really been shown as evil. If i had to title someone as evil, donkey (shaym) wud win hands now, an then wud be mami. πŸ˜’ for me the only negative characters on the show are mami an donkey, and the reason being is because:

1) (do i even need to talk about him??) 😑 ok he is just nasty!! he is literally living 2 lives and now even wants 2 wives...😑 can he drop any lower!! i mean how could anyone do something like that to a wife that treats you like a god??? and its not like angali is not pretty... she is like the cutest thing ever!!! urggg well i dont wanna spoil the post by talking bout that donkey 😑😑😑so i'll continue wit mami...

2) ok now even though mami can be funny she really gets on my nerves!!! i mean why cant anyone say something when she keeps on calling khushi patti sari??? πŸ˜” urggg that really makes me mad... especially because she was the one who tore the sari's in the first place...😑 well i guess now u can see why i think of her as evil... event thought she does care about angali and arnav (to some extend) that is no excuse for her to treat khushi like a servant!! and then spoiling the sweets!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i know that was essential for the khushi teachin la track, but that still made me soo mad...

Well as you can clearly see both those characters are very purposefully sabotaging khushi even though one is more drastic than the other... but la never really did any of those things...
ok yah she was very mean to Khushi and cant stop calling her chamkili but she has her own reasons... i mean her standards an way of thinking is very different from khushi... la is from a very sociable background and well khushi is nt really her type... so its obvious there will be differences!!😳 i know that being mean was the wrong way to handle it but different people have different was of interpreting things... and then the police fiasco... well what she did wasnt actually so bad!! i know khushi was very embarrassed but what did she have to loose?? while when mami sabotaged her sweets she lost the contract and all the money she spent!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‘

so where im trying to prove is, that i really wish if the cv's wuld somehow not break la's heart. i know she is really blind for believing that arnav actually loves her but wont that make everyone else blind aswell?? i mean cant anyone in the family see that there is no love between arnav n la? especially angali cuz i thought she understood him inside out, n i hav no idea what makes her think that he is actually happy (cuz thats the only reason she is ok wit this relationship). well i know that most of you guys also feel my pain for la, but i just wanted to get it of my chest!!! πŸ˜Š

Well im srry if my post was too long, but i hope u guys liked it!! this was my first try so if there were any mistakes pls ignore them... πŸ˜‰

thx
Tanya πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Edited by tya.zie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tya.zie thumbnail
Aww 20 views but no comments... my post wasnt that bad was it??
i wud really appreciate at least 1 comment πŸ˜­
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Lovely post!

Welcum!

I luved ur 1 point...2 lives now 2 wives...he s sick! I don know y the third person in love shud always end up being evil...Well, dats how they script 2 make our heart beat rise...

And I liked Mami's one liners...but she knows very well dat she spoiled every thing but calling names is irritating !

And La, Her portrayal as  dumb irritated...but now I m liking her...She s cute...She shud end up with sum nice person who adores her n her beauty!

V wud love 2 read more posts from u!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey tanya!πŸ€—
welcome to the forum!πŸ€—
great post!πŸ‘
shyam is such a creep!🀒la is not really evil and its shyam who is d evil one! i mean la does do some dumb things but she actually is not evil and will never do anything like destroying sum1 or playing with ppl's lives! i just hope that la is shown sensible and not negative when she finds out arhi love each other!
have fun here!:)

Edited by taanu112 - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hi welcome in teh forum and nice post agree with you in every point u siad well
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiyyaaa.. welcome to the forumsss!
awesome post.. and i completely agree with your points
tya.zie thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Heya Lovely post!

Welcum!

I luved ur 1 point...2 lives now 2 wives...he s sick! I don know y the third person in love shud always end up being evil...Well, dats how they script 2 make our heart beat rise...

And I liked Mami's one liners...but she knows very well dat she spoiled every thing but calling names is irritating !

And La, Her portrayal as  dumb irritated...but now I m liking her...She s cute...She shud end up with sum nice person who adores her n her beauty!

V wud love 2 read more posts from u!

ohh thx soo much... 
i agree shaym is a sickko... there should be a law against guys like him!!!😑 n yah i usually laugh at mami jokes as well, they are funny. but i hate the name calling! i really do hope la gets a gud aswell!

ur words were soo sweet thx...  an i wud totally luv writing more   πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
hiii TanyaπŸ€—
i agree wid all ur points except 1
and then the police fiasco... well what she did wasnt actually so bad!! i know khushi was very embarrassed but what did she have to loose??
@ red...i fnk u need 2 put urself in her place,den u'll realize wat she hd 2 loose..
btw would love 2 read mre posts frm u..πŸ˜ƒ
tya.zie thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanu112

hey tanya!πŸ€—

welcome to the forum!πŸ€—
great post!πŸ‘
shyam is such a creep!🀒i just replied on a topic few mins back saying abt how la is not rally evil and its shyam who is d evil one! i mean la does do some dumb things but she actually is not evil and will never do anything like destroying sum1 or playing with ppl's lives! i just hope that la is shown sensible and not negative when she finds out arhi love each other!
have fun here!:)

awww thx... 
i know, and its soo irritating that no one even doubts him... especially angali, i mean he is never there at home doesnt she even wonder what he does πŸ˜•!!! i never knew lawyers were soo busy lol πŸ˜† 

thx a lot for replying... πŸ˜ƒ
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh its a wonderful post...
i really agree wid u...la is not tht bad...actually shez gud...nd am too feeling bad 4 her nw...

1) (do i even need to talk about him??) πŸ˜‘ ok he is just nasty!! he is literally living 2 lives and now even wants 2 wives...😑 can he drop any lower!! i mean how could anyone do something like that to a wife that treats you like a god??? and its not like angali is not pretty... she is like the cutest thing ever!!! urggg well i dont wanna spoil the post by talking bout that donkey πŸ˜‘😑so i'll continue wit mami...

anjali is an angel...shez cute,caring,lovable,understanding...nd all...
tht stupid idiot shyam iz just nutz.😑...he's blind...he cant c actually...😑...i'll b hyper if i talk abt him...

nd abt mamai...shez funny at times...cruel to khushi ...but the +ve thing is tht she alwayz cares 4 her family...she dont do anything bad 4 themmm...

in tht case too...shaym is stupid...he never tink of his family...only abt his likes nd needzz...truly disgusting...

ur post was fab...keep writing...πŸ˜›

-----> aish