Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Yasharan promoting RBO reruns on Kohenoor TV (Page 2)

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh! Bona i love you for this! Hug Hug Hug

Why?! Why are they so cute? They look awesome together! Day Dreaming

Awww loved the 'adaab' and 'mein hoon Shaan or yeh hai humari shaan.' Heart

My uncle calls my pupo 'begum.' Lol!

I'm so happy seeing them together after so long... was seriously deprived! Miss them!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikatofeeeespurvi08RB81bones88The_May_Rose-Deepali-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
^^ It sounds by the looks of it that they were trying to speak pure Urdu rather than Hindi Day Dreaming Ahhh LOVE the fact that the show is airing on a pak channel!!Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaTorapurvi08RB81The_May_Rose-Deepali-

ABlank90 Senior Member
ABlank90
ABlank90

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I think they overdosed the Urdu part a bit but still they look really cute!Tongue Even I don't get Kohenoor TV on my cable but I sat in front of the TV watching Kohenoor TV the whole afternoon till 5 pm last Thursday at my grandmonther's place to see when RBO comes but couldn't get the chance to see it. Although I saw several other old dramas in the process. LOL

Edited by ABlank90 - 22 September 2011 at 7:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteTorapurvi08tofeeees

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Beeni- One video main YM says 'Main Khanak aur ye mere dil ki sartaaz Shantanu' aur hum aarahe hain RBO ke saath or something like that

Another one he talks mein Shan aur(he holds Khanak) and says hamari Shan and she says Shantanu,he smiles and says mere biwi khanak and we are coming on this tv with RBO!

Single videos main bhi yehi hain!

But he talked abt her(may be cos its her story)by saying mere begum Khanak ke saath aaraha hoon and abt her simplicity and all in one video!

She talks abt herself only that is Khanak!!

AVIS!!! Sure lol
thats prolly bcoz its more of khanaks story than shantanu s and one more thing pls dont point out all this few ppl may misconster it...kt and ym did what they were told ...ur post gives an  impression as if ym is not appreciating kt s work...pls avoid all this... theres nothing like that hes cute and kind hearted and brings khanaks mention and she is busy with her own job...promotion is not done by actors...its the channel/ph that gives them the dialogues

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 22 September 2011 at 6:48am
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I am sure people who know me in the forum take it in the spirit that was  intended. Entirely from a different perspective from what you feel!!! And I did use the brackets and said 'May be cos it's her story!'

-mesmerised-TorasweetsuteRB81tofeeeesThe_May_Rose

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
yes only those who know u...even i know that u told it in a diff sense coz u were very supportive for yashu in the cgm forum...but what about others who dont know u...
-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hope you don't mind me interfering, but can we please leave KT/YM out of this? It's promo's promoting the show and they are speaking as Shaan and Khanak!

It's been ages since we've had something new to gush over and let's not spoil the mood by bringing irrelevant stuff into it. Sorry if you think i've spoken out of line, but i just want everyone to come to this thread and enjoy the promo's... Embarrassed

P.S. Smitha, i know what you meant. :)

sweetsuteToraRB81tofeeeesSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i dont want to drag it but its always better not to comment on such issues...i also want to tell the same thing...but psonally as a yashu/khanak fan i m hurt by the line
she talks only about herself
hope u know what i mean
p.s.:sorry if i hurt any1

Go to top