Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think they overdosed the Urdu part a bit but still they look really cute!πŸ˜› Even I don't get Kohenoor TV on my cable but I sat in front of the TV watching Kohenoor TV the whole afternoon till 5 pm last Thursday at my grandmonther's place to see when RBO comes but couldn't get the chance to see it. Although I saw several other old dramas in the process. πŸ˜† Edited by ABlank90 - 12 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Beeni- One video main YM says 'Main Khanak aur ye mere dil ki sartaaz Shantanu' aur hum aarahe hain RBO ke saath or something like that

Another one he talks mein Shan aur(he holds Khanak) and says hamari Shan and she says Shantanu,he smiles and says mere biwi khanak and we are coming on this tv with RBO!

Single videos main bhi yehi hain!

But he talked abt her(may be cos its her story)by saying mere begum Khanak ke saath aaraha hoon and abt her simplicity and all in one video!

She talks abt herself only that is Khanak!!

AVIS!!! Sure lol

thats prolly bcoz its more of khanaks story than shantanu s and one more thing pls dont point out all this few ppl may misconster it...kt and ym did what they were told ...ur post gives an  impression as if ym is not appreciating kt s work...pls avoid all this... theres nothing like that hes cute and kind hearted and brings khanaks mention and she is busy with her own job...promotion is not done by actors...its the channel/ph that gives them the dialogues
Edited by DiehardYMfan - 12 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure people who know me in the forum take it in the spirit that was  intended. Entirely from a different perspective from what you feel!!! And I did use the brackets and said 'May be cos it's her story!'
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
yes only those who know u...even i know that u told it in a diff sense coz u were very supportive for yashu in the cgm forum...but what about others who dont know u...
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope you don't mind me interfering, but can we please leave KT/YM out of this? It's promo's promoting the show and they are speaking as Shaan and Khanak!

It's been ages since we've had something new to gush over and let's not spoil the mood by bringing irrelevant stuff into it. Sorry if you think i've spoken out of line, but i just want everyone to come to this thread and enjoy the promo's... πŸ˜³

P.S. Smitha, i know what you meant. :)
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
i dont want to drag it but its always better not to comment on such issues...i also want to tell the same thing...but psonally as a yashu/khanak fan i m hurt by the line
she talks only about herself
hope u know what i mean
p.s.:sorry if i hurt any1
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't want this to go KT/YM way!! Cos for me together they make it work!!!! And its not abt YM! I specifically mentioned 'as Khanak too' and also 'her story'. Ah well!! better leave this here I guess!

Aysha- I know I know!! Thank you!!!!

Felt so good watching them together and their smiles and their natural poses,lines and all!!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Bona.. thanks so much πŸ€—
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@DiehardYMfan: Your Sourya right? Can understand how people can misinterpret words but if you notice Smi actually wrote that it's Khanak she's talking about. 

But don't worry about it, misunderstanding's tho hoti rehti hai... just enjoy the promo's... they look awesome don't they? πŸ˜

@Smitha: Just saw your comment in the other thread... a big jhappi to you for fulfilling me vm request! Can't wait to see it! πŸ€—
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thank Bona for all the VideosπŸ€—..I am Glad to see Yasharan together again h
You are soo Lucky Beenz for Getting Kohinoor tv😍