Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tension mounts -- Blogeaindia

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
 Tensions to mount up for Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

(15mins ago)
Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is soon expected to see some major drama taking place in the coming episodes which will cause a lot of strain to Khushi's (Sanaya Irani) family.
As per the on going track, Khushi has made peace with everyone at the Rayzada house including Lavanya. In fact, Khushi has even made Lavanya change her thoughts about marriage. However, on the other end Shyam (Abhaas Mehta) is still busy with his evil tactics. Following his wicked ways he will be exposed leading Khushi's father to the hospital. This will bring a big blow to the family.
According to a source, "As per Shyam's wish, Khushi's parents arrive from Lucknow. Buaji (Abha Parmar) wants Shyam and Khushi to get engaged; therefore she initiates to take the proposal forward. Amidst this, a tragedy occurs as Khushi's father will sense about Shyam's cruel intentions due to which Khushi's father will get a severe heart attack".
It seems that Khushi is set to enter the world of problems and tensions. Will she be able to cope up with this situation all alone? Or we will see Arnav (Barun Sobti) lending a helping hand to her.
Stay in tune with the show to watch out for all these updates!

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 September 2011 at 5:32am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevalishba45radiationshaheerdiwaninims6ClaraOswald.duskFebruaryFlowermoon_mine.infinite.ShiningStar18mazkachazkapinky_blueskies-Ramya--SilverAngel-.Jane..

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

TFS !

I want Arnav to help Khushi this tym .
shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
last time khusi needed money to save their shop. this time she will need money to save her father's live. she will accept any proposal from Arnav to get money, does not matter whether live in or contract marriage. just only need to unfold the real face of shaym in front of Arnav.
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing!

I'm really feeling sad for Khushi.. I dunno how much will she face the problems coming her way.:(
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
oh god Ouch
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... I really  hope Arnav helps her this time!!
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
if we r to make a choice...then all of us wud want arnav to lend a helping hand to khushi!!!!!
thanx fr sharing!!!!
DesiG Goldie
DesiG
DesiG

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
How cool it will be if he say's marry him ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index