Celebrating2YearsOFYuNa~A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY <3

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

"We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken."<< YuNalicious Qoute☺️

22nd sept 2009-a date tht will always be remembered by DMG fans. A small tiny minority of ppl fell greatly in love with a couple this day☺️ A couple who in little time got to the hearts of many viewers. They were jst something different something original😍 A guy wanting to take revenge and uses this girl whom he eventually falls in love with☺️ She taught her the real meaning of LOVE <3 Ok now its not all typical where a guy and a girl fall for each other and their parents dont agree to their marriage 🤣 Uniqueness is what YuNa brouhght on TV😍
Moving on to their first first actualy meeting<3 the hawt munda on a bike and soni kudi dancing soo filmy they are ☺️ the way they first meet her falling on him and him pushing her in total AYM style☺️ *sigh* Little did they know tht they were gonna be in love with each other forever ☺️ this was such a perfect start to their love story😍 Even the clothes they wore suited their characters. PERFECTION to its max.❤️  Also i love how when he leaves, her eyes follow him. She must be soo interested to know him😉

Jab se tere naina mere naino se laage re ❤️ ok soo wen i say this most of u wud probably think of Ranbir kapoor in a towel☺️🤣 bt this song jst reminds me of them coz it was made for this scene even sehbu said it in their TT Int😍 Its jst perfect on YuNa :$ again here their eyes met for the first time even their hands☺️ their hands are way too special and they make holding hands look sexier than kissing😳The way they stare at each other while shes standing on the roof and hes leaving! Their eyes were meant to stare and when they did sparkles flew☺️ the way he stood their jst amazed looking at her and she too was soo lost in his eyes tht she was about to fall, now tht was one thing tht proved tht his eyes made her feel something. ☺️
Then he jst saves her, holding her hand soo tight like he never wants to let her go. From first day he decided to protect her ☺️ her expressions wen she realised how he saved her life-she wud be nothing without him😍Also her hands on his shoulders and her eyes set on him, the hair flying their expressions -Dreamy much☺️ OMFG how epic is tht pic :| The first perfect eye lock tht started a never ending journey ☺️ The magic they created can never be forgotten because we still cant get enough of their first scene ❤️

Happy 2 Years Anniversary to everyone who fell in love with them☺️
Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Its not only YuNa's aniversary also seha met this day <33 So i had to had to mention them in this post😍 Jst wanna say that they are by far they are the best thing that happened to DMG Or to indian tv according to me☺️ Even though they came in DMG 2 and had to face quite a lot of bashing 🤔they managed to steal soo many hearts through watever they did. They are soo cahutee <33 jst posting a few creations from their first sbs😳

i think they had a connection since first day as well ❤️ the way he gets off the bike for her is soo soo adorable😍 and the way shes soo comfortable with him😳 they were soo meant to work together <3 DMG cvs shud be thanked for casting them☺️ And they look like such behoodas☺️ This is such a SeHalicious word ;) How perfect is sehbu🤪and i love how in the beginning she touches his knee☺️

Although we didnt get many videos the won we did were soo freaking droolicious😍 Their laughs the way they talked aah they look soo excited☺️ I love how they get along with each other and happy to work together. That was one of the reasons as to why YuNa's chemistry was soo hawt, SeHa were great friends (probably more than tht☺️🤣)
Just want to say tht they are being missed immensly and hope they come back soon😍 well they better coz only they can now create the same magic in another character apart from YuNa😍 Love them soo much☺️

Things that are incomplete without SeHa. SO you have to remember them whenever these come up
  • Bread
  • Juice
  • Chai 
  • Chocolate
  • Coffee
basically they both are very foody☺️🤣

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Some VMs on YuNa's Journey☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiz_EC2SIFI&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdAjezqgl2Y&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nho3_2T1pE&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]

P.S-Credit for all siggies and avis- Nadz😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG Behoodi bootiphool post che ☺️ 😍

I dunno wat more to add 🤔

Bt Ya wen DMG2 was in news i had barely any interest in it 🤣 i had stopped watching dmg1 ages ago bt used to read teh update kabhi kabhi jst for the story 🤔 hearing abt AR was quite heart soaring so i was kinda not into even giving it a chance 🤣

but i'm so glad i watched the first episode jst to knw wat happen to AR😲 🤣 whole episode i took out nooks and hated it to the core 🤣 until the end ☺️ wen i saw a girl dancing to desi girl with the cutest expressions ever <3 and so gorgoues 😳 i was like finally koi accha dhikka 😛 then cme a guy on a bike😲 sexy che ☺️ didnt see his face bt still the attitude was sumthing too catchy to ignore 🤪 and then wen she fell on his bike and he pushed her😳 OMG something really special that felt like and so different also 🤪 I just loved it and was like kal will watch again ☺️

and watched just to die in every scene 🤪 finally he took of his helmet and MY GOD he was sexy, that smirk wen he looked at sanjeevani <3 his hair ☺️ i was like watever haan i will wtach this show for this hawt hunk ☺️

Then cme the precap 🤪 YuNa terrace meeting ☺️ theer official first meeting ☺️ Damn the look in there eyes 🤪 aaah jst the precap bowled me over 🤪

I'm just grateful to the Cvs for casting them as yuna 😍 and SeHa for making YuNa so beautiful and Unforgettable ☺️ 

No other couple cn ever be as Perfect for me as them <3

Love them like too too much😳

AND TMS itna accha post che 😳 lobes it che che will be back to reply on seha 🤣
Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 12 years ago
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Ok i dont know wat colour to write in🤔🤣 I shall write in green😎

Well firstly i jst wanna say tht ummm i go speechless whenever it comes to them😍 coz words cant actually describe how much i love these 2😳 Ok its tooo much for even me to understand😳 2 years before i mean last beginning of sept i was someone who thought how the hell can someone be madly in love with characters tht too on tv😲🤣 pssht how can i even say tht 🤣 i didnt know i was gonna get obsessed with YuNa back then☺️ bt im glad i did im soo proud😎
 Ok now dmg 1 well i used to like kajen bt erm i wasnt like keen on watching them like roz 🤣 kabhi kabhi i watched🤔 bt when dmg 2 promos came out first i was like these ppl are crazzy they shud end the show 🤣 bt then i saw neha/naina's promo and omfg i loved it❤️ her behoodiness was such a treat to watch and i was like k im watching for her☺️ so she was the one who gave me the incetive to watch it.Believe it or not i never say Yuvi's promo😳 I dunno how the hell i didnt bt i didnt🤔
So i start watching it and the bike scene the guy on the bike☺️ Ok honsetly his actions and style reminded me of tht hawt bad guy image tht i always wanted🤪 yup i still want a bad guy☺️🤣and the way he pushed her i was like omfg this has to be someone special😳 i wanna know kaun che yeh behooda☺️ his helmet his glasses and basically his thobra needed to be enlightened😍
and coming to naina her dance was the most adorable thing tht ever happened in DMG :$ kya entry che😳 i loved her lying skills als🤣. Angry young man and nautunki-their stero types yet YuNa made them look original☺️ and wen i like something i prefer watching it on tv so i had to watch it on TV, so the next day🤪 erm i turn on my tv and then i see this guys thobra and i GO☺️ DROP DEAD GORGEOUS😳 The first thing i probably said was sexy face as far as i remember☺️ and like i dunno his smile jst killed me🤪 his hair flying i was like omg finally someone worth drooling entered <3 
i was soo happy 🤣 then wen she got to the terrace and he gave those sexy looks i mean his eyes and her breath going faster that all made me soo fall for them😍 aah jab se tere naina🤪 and then he caught her their hands and the looks they passed to each other ☺️ They just had something special in them since day 1😍he gave her "I can be ur hero baby* wale looks🤪Since then their my biggest craze even more than I love SRK☺️ and that says a lot 🤣🤣 sooo calling them special is an understatement😳 Lub them to bits <3

Ok now coming to my SeHalicious☺️ ok now miss these 2 like hell they better come back coz since there gone i cant watch tv again 😳 and these behoodas set such high standards which only they can meet🤔 so they have to come back😍 Oh and also i love how every movie reminds me of them and i want them to be in a movie. Maye sometime soon this will be true☺️ My dreams😳😆 They are soo cahuteee ❤️ if u wanna see wat adorablenesss is go watch TT or them in an int😍 their laughs and smiles are jst too special to be ignored! They make me smile on wednesdays😳 🤣 They are jst L O V E 🤪 I wanna go tell them how much i love them bt cant lol though i can still DDLJ over these sexy behoodas☺️And im soo proud of them for leaving a mark in such a less amount of time😎 DDLJ forever❤️
TinaLuvsYuNa thumbnail
OMG so true 😍 YuNa are jst too gud <3

thnx marz for this beautiful post ❤️
Sab21. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and u say u need creativity 😳 pagal che

this post is beautiful <3

aaah YuNa there meeting 😍 Perfection <3

Love ❤️ aaah they leave me speeechless and 2nd reason for this short reply u said sabkuch alredi 😳 🤔 🤣
sue. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg ☺️ YuNa and SeHa are total epitome of Perfection che che 😍

miss them like hell 🥺\\Happy Anniversary girls 🤗
suhayma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow its been two years 😲 gosh tym flies

Happy Anniversary girls 🤗

Lovely post marz <3

yuNa will always be a name in the history on DMG ☺️
Meow1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dnt reli like to reply to posts and stuff bt once in a while u jst cnt stop urself ☺️

atleast this post isnt abt bashing or arguing abt whos better u knw wat i mean lol

but anyways Totally loved the post 😍

YuNa were really one very very adorable couple ❤️ just loved everything about them, aaahh wish to see them back, thnx for reviving those memories 🤗