Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ff complications of life chapter 13 pg 35 (Page 28)

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb and cute update deepa .!!!
thanks sonu Embarrassed glad u liked itEmbarrassed
i love it .poor abhay and veer both running away to t and kimmi .ye log bahot suffer karengeLOL
tashi sweet my favorite hai yaarEmbarrassed .alina ek aur bimbo .well.. not exactly a bimbo but ya a bit like them LOLabhiya always cute .magic of abhiyaDay Dreaming. but i m angry with u again jab abhiya sath mein the to tum ne stop kar diya .tu pareshan ho aur mujhe maza na aye ? seriously next update will be full of abhiyaWinkacha chlo agle bari cute cute romance dana sure Embarrassed. waiting for next .will be soon updatingEmbarrassed

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome update it was vry cute nd lovely abhay and veer both r afraid of T nd kimmi lolz isliye sote waqt vi naam liya to abhay dar gya:-Dbut u stopped when abhiya were close to each othr!! Nw i want full on romance on the nxt update nd plz pm me continue soon:-)
thanks sohiniEmbarrasseddon't worry next part will be full of them Wink oh plz send me a buddy req so i add u n then send u Embarrassed
Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
loved ur updt.add me 2 ur pm list plsBig smile
cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
send me a buddy req. plz .
CleviveDsouza Senior Member
CleviveDsouza
CleviveDsouza

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
wow
awsome
continue soon
plz pm me
cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
                             chapter 10 
abhay moved the strands of hairs from pia's pretty face which was the only thing left coz of which their faces were so far aka an inch !!
pia was nervous , her heart was beating very fast . n she felt as if it will come out of her chest !! his fragrance was driving him crazy . 
on the other hand , it was too difficult for abhay to control his urge of kissing pia . she looked so divine n pure , he thought . he just couldn't wait her lips to be placed on his . n finally it was getting almost true , as pia leaned towards him n abhay was impatient to touch those pink lips , n she came more closer , even in an inch , it felt like eternity . but unfortunately, their beautiful moment was disturbed when they heard haseena making a sound like "ahem ahem " . pia quickly got up n tuck the strand of hair behind her ear . she went scarlet red . n abhay was very irritated  n was making a puppy face n haseena chuckled . 
pia stammering - ermm .. i ..i guess i need to go 
she blushed hard n left . abhay looked at his mother n saw her looks n her grin . 
haseena - ermm ... may i know what was going on ?
abhay - what ? nothing special but u spoilt my time !!
abhay replied widout thinking what he said n making a puppy face .
haseena grinned - what ? which time ? i didn't hear it clearly .
haseena asked teasingly . abhay realized what he just said .
abhay - ermmm ... woh actually ..
haseena - ya ya what were u saying ? which time ?
abhay - i shall go now !!
n saying this he ran away from there . haseena chuckled . 

"dude !! why did u bring me when it was misha who was given responsibility ? i was about to beat this baboon head bro in the videogame !!" said zenia to veer . zenia , tashi n veer were in mall . veer explained zenia the plan n took her wid them coz misha had to go out wid kabir for sum important reason which she herself didn't know . 
tashi was standing at the other side for checking few dresses so zenia asked veer . 
veer - sshhh ... can't u just decrease the volume of ur voice zenia ?
zenia - achha fine !! but what happened to misha ?
veer- she is out wid kabir for some important reason .
zenia - ohhh ,... now i understand . so we have to prepare for her 
           surprise party ?(zenia asked excitedly )
veer glared .
zenia - achha baba sorry , but tell me na .
suddenly tashi came there n smiled .
tashi - what surprise ?
tashi totally forgot her birthday ( i know few people are thinking of such a person Wink) she didn't have any clue what was going on !!
veer - ermm .. nothing tashi !! zenia was just saying that she will give 
          zee a surprise by defeating him in his vidiogame . right zenia ?
veer glared at zenia . she understood 
zenia - ya veer . ya tashi actually i was talking about my bro . 
tashi smiled . suddenly zenia's cell rang n she excused herself from them n went to other side . now this time was tough for both of them as veer n tashi were alone . they didn't know what feeling they used to have when they were around each other . the main reason for veer to bring zenia was that he feels nervous wid her n needed someone else wid him , but her lied to zenia that tashi would need suggestion of a girl , although he forgot that zenia was a tomboy herself just like misha !!
veer - ermm .. so do u like the dress ?
tashi couldn't speak properly infront of veer when they both were alone but she smiled n said 
tashi - ya , its pretty .
"she is so beautiful " thought veer when he saw tashi smiling . "he is so attracting !! why is this happening to me ? i never felt like this earlier."
thought tashi . suddenly tashi's foot slipped n she was about to fall , he held her from her waist n saved her from falling . tashi was screaming n her eyes were closed but when she felt herself so secure n placed in such a strong place she stopped screaming n opened her eyes . she couldn't believe that she was in veer's arms . veer looked at her n thought that she looks so innocent . finally they both stood straight n tashi was blushing . 
veer - are u ok ?
she smiled - ya thanks 
veer smiled back . zenia came back n saw both of them lost in each other's eyes . she smiled n thought that they both would be perfect for each other . 
zenia interrupting their moment - sorry to disturb u guys but we need to
                                                  go .
tashi n veer were startled by hearing her voice as they didn't notice her coming . they nodded n veer payed the bill n the girls moved in the car n after paying the bill veer came inside the car holding the shopping bags.

"finally !! " pia said while dressing the flowers in the vase properly . 
pia smiled n thought how hectic the day was . she recalled all her activities since the morning n the memories of her wid abhay made her blush . she was thinking about him n playing wid her hairs .
"thinking about me hun ?" abhay asked teasingly . pia was startled . 
"what abhay ? always scaring me around !! " she said .
"btw , there is a good news for u . " he said n pia was confused . "what?" she asked . what could be the good news for her ? "actually angad  called me n informed that  T has left the city . so we don't need to be husband n wife anymore . n moreover u need to take abortion !!" abhay replied chuckling . pia smiled "thank god , or else i was tired of her glares !! n seriously , this game was unbelievable !!" she said while chuckling . abhay placed his hands on the wall leaving pia between his arms n wall . he leaned towards her n was just few inches away. pia was shocked n nervous by his action . she didn't see that coming . pia could feel his warm breath on her face making her shiver . but suddenly abhay whispered "did u hate me so much ?" abhay asked teasing her . somewhere in his heart he knew pia had affect by him n he was teasing her . pia was losing her senses n whispered "abhay .." her heart was beating fast . she was breathing heavily . "no abhay how could i hat u ?"
she thought n by mistake her cell fell from her hand n she realized what was going on n came back to her senses . 
hey guys me ending hereEmbarrassed sorry for late update n not replying everyone but guys m really busy these days coz of my studies n m tired also so hardly get time to update so hope u understandEmbarrassed

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ana127941ash12swtgirl_tinaaroradaksananyasherashria19CleviveDsouzasanyogitaprcanukrati19MuSIqroCKzzzzTISA0711sohiniluvsmusichema_rawatPari-GuptaPratameshSANDY_ROSE_Chits_heena_mehta--Rose--adniloverMS-meghasharma---Priya---Akshi0019bellaaaFearless_Lover..Bournville..bookworm-ALS--

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

hey gr8 deepa... i loved it...

abhay n pia kissed each other... cool yr...n haseena entry was too gud... i loved abhays dialog... when he said my movement...
n tashi n veer falling 4 each other...
last part was gud... but u should have write litle more...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Edited by Akshi0019 - 03 January 2012 at 4:40am
Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
loved abhiya scene
n haseena teasing abhay was osum
pls add me 2 ur pm list

Go to top