wow
continue soon
plz pm me
cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                              chapter 12
tashi - hey veer ?
veer - yeah ? 
tashi - who do u think is denser ? misha - kabir or bro - pia ?
veer chuckled at the statement . she was so cute when she asked so casually that who was denser for their feelings . little did they know that they themselves were same too !!
veer - i guess pia - abhay . i mean its totally clear !! but i think kabir and 
          misha are no less . 
tashi laughed at it . he was fun to be with . she so loved him , wait , what ? love ? no no , she just liked him . yeah , thats right , she just liked him as a friend . and wanted to be more than it , wait , urrgghhh ,,,.. its nothing like that . veer is just a FRIEND  !! u got ? just a FRIEND !! 
finally after so much thinking she calmed herself down . 

veer stopped the car n they entered the home . tashi was surely one shopoholic person man !! they were carrying 8 bags !! n she was saying that coz they weren't having proper tie , it wasn't that much !! 

tashi switched on the lights n startled for a moment . she couldn't coprehense it . everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTH DAY " n this only meant one thing , she again forgot her birthday !! tears of joy welled up in her eyes . she felt so lucky to have them as her friends n family . 

pia came running n hugged her . 
pia - happy birthday 
tashi - thanks pia . m so glad . thanks to everyone . 
n the rest came as well . abhay came n hugged his dear sister . 
abhay - oye happy birthday . 
tashi - thanks bro . i love u . 
abhay - love u too . 
everyone wished her then . misha , kabir , zenia , zee , haseena , chand , arnab , sugandh n blah blah blah . n the last but not the least , veer .
he handed her a gift . 
veer - a special present for someone very special . 
tashi - aww thanks a lot veer . its all just so awesome blossom . 
he smiled . then they noticed that kabir n misha were lost in each other . 
tashi - pia , what happened to them ?
she asked signalling towards the love birds . 
pia - oh , they both are together . 
tashi n veer - what ?? 
their jaws dropped . literally !! 
they exchanged glances n spoke together . 
"definitely pia n abhay are denser then !!" 
pia who wasn't paying much attention asked again "yeah ? sorry i didn't hear u ?" "nothing " was their reply . 

misha dragged pia to the bar n insisted her to drink . 
pia - but mish u know i can't handle alchohol . 
misha - just try yaar . kabhi toh nerd se enjoying ban . 
then pia took a drink . misha suddenly went out wid kabir . n here the trouble had already started . 
pia put down her 11 th glass on the table . 
pia - one more plz ?
bartender - but mam i don't think that u'll be able to handle anymore . 
pia - just one ? she asked making puppy faces which melted him . he gave her one last drink . suddenly abhay came there n saw what condition she was in . he got worried . pia could get sick . 
abhay - hey pia i think u r drinking too much . 
pia - aww abhay . u care so much for me . 
she put her arms around his neck n smiles . 
"guess need to take her to guestroom then " he thought . abhay carried her bridal style . she protested first but the alcohol was starting to show its effect . 
finally they reached the room n he kept her on the bed . 
abhay turned aroung but pia held his wrist . 
pia - wait ... 
abhay turned - what ? 
pia pulled him towards her . 'maybe she gets stronger when drunk' he thought . now they were close . correction , VERY CLOSE !! their chests were touching n lips were inches apart . for the first time someone would have seen abhay  blushing furiously . but pia had to ruin the moment . 
pia - i want softy 
she said out of blue . 
abhay - softy? u want ice cream now ?
pia - no idiot . he is my stuff toy n i can't sleep alone . i need either him 
       to sleep wid me or else ... 
abhay - or else what ? 
he could see evilness in her eyes . correction again CUTE evilness . 
pia - sleep with me .. 
she said so casually , so innocently . but at the same time making abhay curse those hormones . 
abhay - what do u mean ?
he asked nervously . she smiled .
pia - idiot , sleep beside me . m afraid of being alone . 
abhay was disappointed . he had almost planned everything which was going to happen in few seconds n pia burst his bubble of sweet dreams . 
abhay - fine ... 
he laid beside her . abhay thought that when she will fall asleep he will go but mister I-M-SO-SMART forgot that the girl was none other than pia jaiswal . she hugged him n cuddled more . they were so close that he almost could feel everything of her . her face , her arms , her legs , her breast , her ches- lets not move further !! 
n that night they both spent with each other . 
hey guys really sorry for the delay . n m sorry if it wasn't good enough but i continously typed n as some of u know , m way too lazy to write more . so plz leave ur precious reviews . n yeah sorry i couldn't reply . actually i don't get much time . hope u understand . πŸ˜³ n sorry m not able to pm u guys this time . πŸ˜³
Edited by cuteteddy - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey deepa really nice update. Poor Abhay πŸ˜† Piya ne kiya uska bura haal πŸ˜†Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Hey deepa really nice update. Poor Abhay πŸ˜† Piya ne kiya uska bura haal πŸ˜†

thanks yaar πŸ˜³ glad u liked . girls rule . i love it when abhay is always cool but only not when it cums to piaπŸ˜†
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum...poor abhay..loved it Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update..bechara abhay..kya socha aur kya ho gaya πŸ˜†
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update...!!!πŸ‘
wondering what will happen in da morning...πŸ˜ƒ
n dere could have been some romance u knw...😳
but as abhay said...pia ne bubble burst kar dia...πŸ˜†
pleeezzz continue soon...😊
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update deepa...
poor abhay πŸ˜† πŸ˜† what has pia done πŸ˜†
continue soon...
cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                           next chapter 
next morning pia felt something warm on her neck . she first smiled and hugged the source of warmth closer to her thinking that it was her stuff toy . but then something struck in her mind : her toy was non - living and secondly she hugged it close to her mid-section not her neck . and just why the hell was her softy getting so big ? there was no possible way a teddy bear could make her feel warm . pia gulped and daringly opened her eyes thinking it was some thief or murderer . when she saw something else or rather someone else , she screamed loudly . 
"PERVERTTT !!!! JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HERE YOU IDIOTIC PERVERTED OUTER SPACE ALIEN ???" she screamed so loudly that abhay fell out of the bed . 
"urgghhh ... just what the hell is ur problem pia ? is it important for u to scare the hell out of me in the beginning of the day ? and anyways I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON !! got that clear ?" he snapped back . just what the hell this girl thought about herself ? first she forced him and now she shouting on him ? what kind of way was it show gratitude to the man who helped u ? 
pia inhaled and exhaled . alright , calm down pia , u need to be calm . she thought n opened her eyes so she could ask him clearly what was he doing with her in the bed . but as she opened her eyes that annoying face (sure thing which was cute ) she couldn't help . 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU PERV ?? " she shouted . 
abhay twitched and pia suddenly realized that it was not her room . 
"woha .. w-wait ... w-were u trying to forced me in the bed ? JUST HOW COULD YOU ABHAY ? " she shouted again . 
abhay's jaw dropped . just how pathetic she could get ? 
"LISTEN UP GIRL !! I WILL NEVER TRY TO GET A GIRL LIKE YOU IN BED !! U GOT THAT ?" He shouted back . 
hearing them shout both haseena and tashi came in running . they didn't know it was the teens shouting but their minds concluded some natural calamity occured . tashi came running shouting "EARTHQUAKE " . while haseena ran shouting " GET OUT EVERYONE !!! VOLCANO IS ERUPTING !!" 
When they reached the room they saw that ABHAY THE VOLCANO AND PIA THE MOUNTAIN  were erupting . 
their jaws hit the floor . 
haseena - tashi honey , if it was an earthquake the floor would be shaking . 
tashi - mom , we don't have a volcano here in dehradun !!
they stopped abhiya from fighting . 

IN THE DRAMA CLASS 
pia - romeo oh romeo !! u r my heart's desire . ur the burning fire in my 
          soul which has a very important role . 
abhay stared with a stern expression  . 
abhay - hey julieennna ... ?
pia - thats juliet u idiot !! dunno how i fell in love wid this idiot !!
abhay - yeah yeah juliet . i wanna ask something . 
pia - i bet u never asked something to ur teacher . 
abhay smirked - i did . and she said yes . 
pia - just what the hell did u ask anyways ? 
abhay - about the date . 
"unbelievable !!" she said . 
abhay - btw i was asking , why are u becoming a poet ?
pia - nope why ? 
abhay shrugged . "nothing special." 

the teacher applauded . "very well u too !!" .they bowed and thanked the teacher . 

alright i know this was a crappy chappy but its coz my hand is paining n m in no mood of writing romance . n yeah guys ... m not sure whether i'll be able to continue this ff . but i'll try my best πŸ˜³ thanks for the comments πŸ˜³
Edited by cuteteddy - 11 years ago