ff complications of life chapter 13 pg 35 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes yes yes,a besharmi post.yay.WAITING.. . . .
@tisa - don't get too excited dear actually it will contain very less besharmi but more shocks😈
sonu i will update after taking a bath yaar i have not even brushed yet.
well why r u guys not udating the beshrmi ff?

gr8 di... i will be waiting...

HEY SORRY FOR LATE COMMENT BUT THI FF IS AWESOME AND AMAZIONG DEAR PLS PLS PLS ADD ME IN UR PM LIST
plz update soon lovely ff plz add me in pm list that was awsome ff really waiting for next part
really really sorry guys i know i have not updated ff n the beshrm horror post too but i will try to update tomorrow actually i was out today .
guys i wrote the whole part but coz of this stupid net connection it did not get posted .

Chapter 9

Alina was walking n jeh was continuously telling her to stop behaving like this to everyone . suddenly abhay came running towards them  n bumped into alina .

Abhay ' m really sorry !! actually m in hurry .

Alina couldn't speak anything at that moment . abhay still affected her . suddenly T came there running after abhay . t stopped looking at alina

T ' who are you ?

Alina ' a beauty wid brain . now get lost

T ' hey how dare u talk to me like that ?

Alina gave her a "I don't care look "

Alina ' I don't need anyone's permission . u don't know what I am

T ' tumhe toh mein baad mein dekhungi

Saying this she left .

Jeh ' what r u trying to do alina ? n what will u gain by behaving like this wid abhay's sis ? don't u know he loves her more than anything

Alina ' I know abhay very well . he loves challenges n I am a very tough challenge !!

Tashi n everyone else were standing . tashi was still very angry . pia told her the girls are like this only n for example she took alina . everyone laughed .

Suddenly they saw abhay cuming towards them sweating .

Tashi ' what happened bro ?

Misha ' oye champoo !! kutta bhag raha hai kyat ere peeche ?

Pia ' let me guess !! its T right abhay ?

Abhay nodded as he didn't have the strength to reply . suddenly they saw veer coming towards them sweating too just like abhay .

Tashi ' what happened veer ?

Zenia suddenly appeared n said ' kimmi !! right veer ?

Veer nodded . everything looked similar so misha started laughing .

Misha ' btw , iss T aur kimmi ko competition den eke liye ek aur ayi hai !!

Veer ' who ?

Abhay ' is she hot ?

Tashi glared at him . "what m innocent I just asked is she hot " but then he noticed tashi was looking angry . veer noticed it too ."what happened tashi ? did she say something to you ?" asked veer . tashi's silence told everything .

Veer 'c'mon tashi u don't need to get upset coz of that stupid girl .

Abhay saw veer cared a lot about tashi but he wasn't liking it at all . he stood up n asked "c'mon sis is she bothering u ?" tashi nodded . abhay hugged her n told her to not to get upset coz of her .

The whole day passed in the same progress . abhay running from T n veer running from kimmi . tashi was still angry wid alina n alina was controlling herself from not biting that T coz she annoyed her very much .

Next day

Misha came running in her usual attire- shorts,yellow t-shirt , her hairs were not properly dresses n she wore a cap on it . over all she looked cute .

Kabir saw her n asked "hey champ wassupp ?" misha replied "nothing thakur, bas abhay n pia are planning a surprise party for tashi so I have to keep her away from raichand mansion . its her birthday today " kabir "oh that's good then bye champ "misha replied "bye thakur "

Raichand mansion

Abhay n pia were running behind each other as pia scared him when abhay was asleep by taking T's name . finally abhay caught her by waist n they both fell on couch . pia was in abhay's lap n they both were very close . they were lost in each other's eyes .

Guys I wrote it before also but coz of some reason it wasn't posted n m tired so I m ending this chapter here only . hope u liked it J

Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago