the story of why it rains... - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
hey sinnie Khabar...IPKKND TRP in 2.8...slowly increasing😃

It's such a touching concept Sindhu. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.🤗 Arnav and Khushi have exactly the same relation as the sky and earth. It's beautiful. Arnav Singh Raizada also relates to the sky in the sense that he is at the top like the sky. He has everything yet he is not at peace and then it rains.

WOW Sindhu..Great  post ..loved reading it..
Originally posted by cindrella255

@ Snehy - I don mind abt dat show dear...half of the people c it for getting knowledge on cooking...diffd b/w various powders n masalas...dats y the TRPs n added 2 cheap kalakaris( I was fortunate 😡 2 c one...sis disguising as bhoot 2 make her elder sis paagal!)

@ Sinnie- kis baat ki daring? batti nahi jali...arrey sinnie tume PM ke subject mein Finally dala hai!
dat was my first word!😃

🤣 @ Bold...I remember once unfortunately I happend to see one episode, where gopi bahu was tricked by her sister into believing that her hubby has turned into a cock.😆 And she was running after that cock all around the house calling ahemji, ahemji..😆

Originally posted by vampire_girl

you know what i have heard this one😳 mom used to tell me when i used to cry for small things though now i hardly cry ..amazing na i have almost forgot to cry🤣🤣
ok so now yes i have heard!.. and you know what i feel why only the sky cries? the earth should also show some reaction na but no i doesnt😆 ..do you think the earth quacks are result warth's sadness?🤔😆 and arnav! well can compare him with sky of course because he looks damn hot in blue!😍 but fab post sindhu like always🤗🤗🤗

tashuuu!! 🤗🤗
gosh u heard it gurl?! no wonder you write such great FF's😍!!
jaise jaise hum baddhe hothe hai, we stop crying only! mann i miss those kid days!!😳
you know what tashu? i was told ki if sky cries tears fall as rain on earth.. but where will poor earth's tears fall?😳 so she doesn't cry! but thats all i know! good point there babez,, earthquakes maybe a result of this!😆 which reminds, tashu there have been quakes in bangla also rite? how and where are you? gosh me stupid! dint ask only
and arnav man!! TW!!😍

Originally posted by sbanik

🤣 @ Bold...I remember once unfortunately I happend to see one episode, where gopi bahu was tricked by her sister into believing that her hubby has turned into a cock.😆 And she was running after that cock all around the house calling ahemji, ahemji..😆

Dat raises another doubt in my pea sized brain...Y in the first place she has to take steps 2 make her lose her mental balance as if she had it once😆
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago

hey sinnie Khabar...IPKKND TRP in 2.8...slowly increasing😃

madam ji dont come raath mein and tell already break huyye khabar🤣!!we already know!! and trp's reached 3 TW!! wait i'll forward dits ka PM😃.. actually chutti ki wajah se saara din yahhi thi na, so i know.😛

Dat raises another doubt in my pea sized brain...Y in the first place she has to take steps 2 make her lose her mental balance as if she had it once😆

lol...I am rofling here Sharmi..Too much...😆... You know what, I read one article recently, that she had gone to ahmedabad and happened to meet a group of kids there. They gifted her gold ring bought out of saved pocket money..😲 Such is her craze,  She said something like, They relate to me coz I have started to get educated in the show.. May be they will learn a thing or two from me..😆 That had me in splits..😆
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

madam ji dont come raath mein and tell already break huyye khabar🤣!!we already know!! and trp's reached 3 TW!! wait i'll forward dits ka PM😃.. actually chutti ki wajah se saara din yahhi thi na, so i know.😛

oye hoye...I jus saw dat...aaj pure din yahaan nahin aayi na!

Egg on my face😆 have 2 make an omlet
Originally posted by rechus

What a post.. Excllnt.. U did great job.. Thanks..

awwiee thanx there!!😳 and pleasure!!