Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the story of why it rains... (Page 3)

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Awesome post !
I am now even more curious to know abt his past .

thankuuuEmbarrassed
so am i na? wonder what secrets it holds..

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srinijha

brilliantly related! i cant see how you could have got such an idea in your head to relate these two stories? well done, and kid, how old are you?

umm hehe, you dont wanna knowLOL, i have been medling with it since yday,but trust me the forum is filled with creative geniuses! thanks a lot
 i am 18Embarrassed
rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
What a post.. Excllnt.. U did great job.. Thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hola Sinnie...u posted  it finally!
Dat was cute story...I hav never heard it!

The high and mighty had a mighty fall!

Aage kya hoga pata nahi...but as of now I m loving it!

Nice post dearie! my like button not working ...sorry!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-stardust-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Arnav in Blue is Pure magic! He is the hottest thing EVER! LOVE ASR... today when he pulled Kushi into his arms...magic...when he asks her "what did you mean then"? When she said "I didnt mean it like that"...HOT... I thought this is getting intense... a kiss would have sealed the moment, but alas that was not to be!

right? everytime i see him in blue i go Day Dreaming
its intensity at heights! trust me i keep dreaming of this stuff the whole timeLOL
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Awesome post... what a cute story.. Never heard it before... Glad I got to hear it from little fairy of mine...Hug

I liked it how you related it to ASR. Clap
The reason behind his uncontrolled tears may not be small as you have said. There must be something horrible that has happned in his past that has wounded his heart deep.  Anjali has recovered and moved on. He has not.  and as you said, yes, in that case he is a sky..the mighty. !!Approve

Something crazy crossed my mind.Putting it down..Tongue
How about Khushi being the earth with her chirpy, bubbly and sweet nature being the greenery on earth brings smile at ASR's (Sky) face whenever he cries (Rains)...Anyway, everyone gets happy and pleasant witnessing the greenery around..right??Embarrassed

Didi it make any sense..if not pass on the tomatoes at me..LOL

stardust-SillyPepper

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Awesome post... what a cute story.. Never heard it before... Glad I got to hear it from little fairy of mine...Hug

The reason behind his uncontrolled tears may not be small as you have said. There must be something horrible that has happned in his past that has wounded his heart deep.  Anjali has recovered and moved on. He has not.  and as you said, yes, in that case he is a sky..the mighty. !!Approve

How about Khushi being the earth with her chirpy, bubbly and sweet nature being the greenery on earth brings smile at ASR's (Sky) face whenever he cries (Rains)...Anyway, everyone gets happy and pleasant witnessing the greenery around..right??Embarrassed

me? fairy? Embarrassed sachchi?LOL now you can tell it to jijajiTongueBig smile
ASR ki heart pe kuch deep lagga, he cried, me movedBroken HeartLOL.. i dunno it simply has some effect on you when he cries!!
snehy, i swear when i was writing it down, thats how i thought people would see it,, thats why i wanted to make sure i  put my point across! nah nah no tomatoes so farROFL.. its actually great! and i like the part of K cheering him up whenever it rains/he criesBlushingand yep everyonez happie!
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

dat's cute Snehy!

-Sneha25-stardust-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index