Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

tashuuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
gosh u heard it gurl?! no wonder you write such great FF's😍!!
jaise jaise hum baddhe hothe hai, we stop crying only! mann i miss those kid days!!😳
you know what tashu? i was told ki if sky cries tears fall as rain on earth.. but where will poor earth's tears fall?😳 so she doesn't cry! but thats all i know! good point there babez,, earthquakes maybe a result of this!πŸ˜† which reminds, tashu there have been quakes in bangla also rite? how and where are you? gosh me stupid! dint ask only
and arnav man!! TW!!😍

πŸ€—πŸ€—
yup heard it😳 aww thanks a ton😳 i know yaar me too i wish i could go back to those days i miss those days badly had no tension at allπŸ˜†
aww thats right too..earth is keeping in itself will show all the frustation in one dayπŸ˜‰
aww you know what i didnt even get to know about that earth quack🀣 though slightly felt it but mobile connection was disturbed mom dad was tensed as i wasnt home and also mobile network not working but ye many people died
aww now dont take me to the dream land girl!πŸ€ͺ
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sbanik

lol...I am rofling here Sharmi..Too much...πŸ˜†... You know what, I read one article recently, that she had gone to ahmedabad and happened to meet a group of kids there. They gifted her gold ring bought out of saved pocket money..😲 Such is her craze,  She said something like, They relate to me coz I have started to get educated in the show.. May be they will learn a thing or two from me..πŸ˜† That had me in splits..πŸ˜†

hayee rabba! Arnav ko humne meet kiya toh pata nahi usse kya kya milenge πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey ya The music played in candle scene was amazing na...I don mind it replacing Rabba ve
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sbanik

lol...I am rofling here Sharmi..Too much...πŸ˜†... You know what, I read one article recently, that she had gone to ahmedabad and happened to meet a group of kids there. They gifted her gold ring bought out of saved pocket money..😲 Such is her craze,  She said something like, They relate to me coz I have started to get educated in the show.. May be they will learn a thing or two from me..πŸ˜† That had me in splits..πŸ˜†

@bold 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
mujhe yeh yaakin hi nahin ho rahan!!😲😲
what? since when did bachche start watching it and then following her steps to education?
wait, am i the only one shocked here?🀣

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Taashu
Hey Taashu πŸ€— long time no c
stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Fab post sweets...πŸ€—

4rm wer did u get dis idea yaar...luved d story though i nvr heard dis story...u related it to asr nicely...
kudos to u 4 writing such a wonderful post...πŸ‘

thanx a ton simiπŸ€—
in fact, i dont even remember who told me thisπŸ˜› just remember the story, coz it was gripping!
pleasure!!😳
stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

sindh πŸ€—

you reminded me of my kiddy time 🀣

but great post dear , loved reading it πŸ‘

lol sheruπŸ˜† i mishhh those carefree days, ab jab dekho padayyi, padayyi
thanx a lot πŸ€—
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sharmi... I know Arnav ko kya kya milega...😍 A hug from me for sure...πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Yeah, even I liked that one. You are talking about the one when he looks at her while takign la inside and she blows of the candle right? That music is awesome.. Rabba ve is getting on my nerves now.. I want title track to play ASAP..

Sindy.. i knw even I was shocked but than i thought of ASR and main sambhal gayee...β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜‰
IronyDied thumbnail
hey sharmiπŸ€— i know re long time❀️
hows you??

sindhu we are making it a CC hope you are ok with it🀣🀣
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !!! So aptly written for d gr8 ASR ...n luvd d story about d rain ...its sooo cute 😊
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

lol sheruπŸ˜† i mishhh those carefree days, ab jab dekho padayyi, padayyi
thanx a lot πŸ€—

haha agree padayii all time is boring but is needed also na 😳
inbetween you can hang around with arhi πŸ˜†