the story of why it rains... - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

you know what?! i PM-ed it🀣 saying ki spam if noone reacts!πŸ˜†
bina reading only you got here! talk of telepathy!😲
*thud* fall ka sound hai! Mcdonalds ka ad hai kya? but mm i am loving it😍
ab yeh kya? tere button kaam nahin karr rahab? u also liked more than 50 times or wat?🀣

ab tune kaisi patti padayi...main toh deewani ho gayi...PM nahi check kiya!
saccha pyar jo hai πŸ˜†
button is working sumtimes...error msg sum times!
😳Aww it is indeed beautiful, Awsome work sindhu !
@Sharmi... Thanks  :)  Coming to guys crying... yeah guys dont usually cry even if they feel so for obvious reasons.. But you know what, if you see them crying, you heart will surely tear apart.. I just cant see tears in guys eyes.. They look so devastated when crying. May be thats why i was moved by ASR yesterday. I can do with gals crying...May be coz I am  a gal it doesnt affect me so much..

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

oh! i actually had an effect much later with the di scene onlyπŸ˜›.. but i can understand! this man KNOWS hot to act😳! you know what snehy? i remember reading somewhere by a female lead ki more no. of tears by female lead=more trps!πŸ˜†

@Bold...very true... tahts why Gopi vahu show is 2nd in TRP charts..πŸ˜† Sorry, I know its against rules to discuss other shows in this forum.. But I couldnt resist.. πŸ˜³
@ Snehy- Yeah babe! I m a gal but I hate crying in front of others...I wil do it wen I m alone but guys with tears! gosh! I melt
Originally posted by cindrella255

@ Snehy- Yeah babe! I m a gal but I hate crying in front of others...I wil do it wen I m alone but guys with tears! gosh! I melt

You are same as me Sharmi.. My favorite place to cry is bathroom πŸ˜† even I hate to cry infront of others. 
@snehy.. and its 5.11😲(TRP)
i know right? but i did see some guys crying! hehe *lucky me*🀣
i dunno they did not have sooo much of an effect on me but trust me SOBTI/ RAIZADA does! wont say i cried but was sure as hell moved!

@B.. πŸ€ͺhow daring!πŸ˜† but you know what? not just does his tears melt us, but K's tears also melt him, sadly btw, his GF's doent..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ..Aisha..

😳Aww it is indeed beautiful, Awsome work sindhu !

OMG aisha! you are alive!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thanx loveπŸ€—
Originally posted by smirk

brilliant! πŸ‘ how did you think of a connection.. nice really

bass ainvayi ho gayya thaπŸ˜›.. thankooo😳
Originally posted by -Ammie-

OMG..now this is called a cute post..😳
loved the story..even tho m hearing it for the first time how sad my mum always told me stories like the chocolate house and stuff for bed time stories but never told me this one lol...πŸ˜†

anyways agreed arnav sure is like the sky..crying over that one incident that has affected him so badly...that his changed him so much..

i, like many others can not wait for the past to be revealed..and from the looks of it the day it is revealed isn't far..cause the Cv's have been showing/talking about it in the show alot lately..!!

AMMIE!!! πŸ€—
btw gorgeous avis! i tried putting up others, but something wrong with embedding, jumped in and used urs😳.. now you'll remember..πŸ˜†
hmm yeah i hope it isn't farr too, i wanna see what moves this man!πŸ˜‰