Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

the story of why it rains... - Page 3

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post... what a cute story.. Never heard it before... Glad I got to hear it from little fairy of mine...πŸ€—

I liked it how you related it to ASR. πŸ‘
The reason behind his uncontrolled tears may not be small as you have said. There must be something horrible that has happned in his past that has wounded his heart deep.  Anjali has recovered and moved on. He has not.  and as you said, yes, in that case he is a sky..the mighty. !!

Something crazy crossed my mind.Putting it down..πŸ˜›
How about Khushi being the earth with her chirpy, bubbly and sweet nature being the greenery on earth brings smile at ASR's (Sky) face whenever he cries (Rains)...Anyway, everyone gets happy and pleasant witnessing the greenery around..right??😳

Didi it make any sense..if not pass on the tomatoes at me..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sbanik

Awesome post... what a cute story.. Never heard it before... Glad I got to hear it from little fairy of mine...πŸ€—

The reason behind his uncontrolled tears may not be small as you have said. There must be something horrible that has happned in his past that has wounded his heart deep.  Anjali has recovered and moved on. He has not.  and as you said, yes, in that case he is a sky..the mighty. !!

How about Khushi being the earth with her chirpy, bubbly and sweet nature being the greenery on earth brings smile at ASR's (Sky) face whenever he cries (Rains)...Anyway, everyone gets happy and pleasant witnessing the greenery around..right??😳

me? fairy? 😳 sachchi?πŸ˜† now you can tell it to jijajiπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
ASR ki heart pe kuch deep lagga, he cried, me movedπŸ’”πŸ˜†.. i dunno it simply has some effect on you when he cries!!
snehy, i swear when i was writing it down, thats how i thought people would see it,, thats why i wanted to make sure i  put my point across! nah nah no tomatoes so far🀣.. its actually great! and i like the part of K cheering him up whenever it rains/he cries☺️and yep everyonez happie!
πŸ€—
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

dat's cute Snehy!
stardust- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cindrella255

Hola Sinnie...u posted  it finally!
Dat was cute story...I hav never heard it!

The high and mighty had a mighty fall!

Aage kya hoga pata nahi...but as of now I m loving it!

Nice post dearie! my like button not working ...sorry!

you know what?! i PM-ed it🀣 saying ki spam if noone reacts!πŸ˜†
bina reading only you got here! talk of telepathy!😲
*thud* fall ka sound hai! Mcdonalds ka ad hai kya? but mm i am loving it😍
ab yeh kya? tere button kaam nahin karr rahab? u also liked more than 50 times or wat?🀣
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah SIndy..

In yesterday's epi when I saw his tearful eyes, while he looks at the anniversary arrangements on the table..it ached my heart.. πŸ˜­ That had more effect on me than his and Anji's emotional moment later. This guy really knows how to move us without making an effort. Female leads in TV shows make you cry every now and then. But this is the first time a guy has succeeded in tearing our hearts apart. Barun...take a bow..😳
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fab post sweets...πŸ€—

4rm wer did u get dis idea yaar...luved d story though i nvr heard dis story...u related it to asr nicely...
kudos to u 4 writing such a wonderful post...πŸ‘
stardust- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnshi

Awesome post!!πŸ‘though i have never heard the story b4 but i enjoyed reading it.
 since the beginning i read the whole story assuming khushi earth and arnav skyπŸ˜‰hehe
now m really curious to know the Incident that gave birth to THE ASR!!!

like the way you put THE ASRπŸ˜†
i know.. so i put in a different perspectiveπŸ˜›
thankx hun!😳
stardust- thumbnail

Yeah SIndy..

In yesterday's epi when I saw his tearful eyes, while he looks at the anniversary arrangements on the table..it ached my heart.. πŸ˜­ That had more effect on me than his and Anji's emotional moment later. This guy really knows how to move us without making an effort. Female leads in TV shows make you cry every now and then. But this is the first time a guy has succeeded in tearing our hearts apart. Barun...take a bow..😳

oh! i actually had an effect much later with the di scene onlyπŸ˜›.. but i can understand! this man KNOWS hot to act😳! you know what snehy? i remember reading somewhere by a female lead ki more no. of tears by female lead=more trps!πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah SIndy..

U know wat...I love guys who shed tears...Mostly guys don't cry in real life...saying its a girl thing...but it's not! I m falling in love more n more...day by day!😳
stardust- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

BY GOD ... u got patience DaShIng_GiRl πŸ‘
First of all... thanks for telling the story of rain...HOW THE HELL nobody told me this anytime.   or may be I forgot... u know "Umar ka takazaaπŸ˜›"
Liked your comparison of Arnav with Sky.. It was def something really big that  happened in the past that makes him so vulnerable. However mighty he is... he cant control his tears when his Di or Ma come in question... and soon Khushi will be added too in that list 😳
I am eagerly waiting to know his past... and also want to know Khushi's link to his past.
Great post dearie... πŸ‘

Cheers,
Monsi

really? its the first time someone ever told me I got patience!!😲 wow!! thank you so much!!πŸ˜ƒ
lol,, but young in spirit always, eh?πŸ˜‰
you betcha i am waiting for the day she will be added!
yeah thats a link i missed, hmm K's connection to his past! interesting!