Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
👏👏 Awesome post

🤣i loved the sense of humour!!!

"But because this is my story Imran Abbas will come into my life and marry me 😊. Then Damon and Maan will become my mistresses. End of my story - I deserve a happy ending! "

Gosh,Imran and Damon-Holy shit-i want both😳 😳 😳 *blushing like crazy*
Mate in ur story,you will face me as ur biggest villian!!i'll keeel u for Damon and Imran😆

Coming back to the point,I totally agree with you. we all say Shyam is a cheat etc etc.Arnav "Ji" has a girlfriend.He's in a live-in relationship.And he's eyeing and 18 year old girl!!!Instead of saving her girlfriend,he thought it was more important to save Khushi from the hot vax in yesterday's episode😕(Not to mention,i really like to play with hot vax.I put it on my fingers and when it dries off,i take it off.Fav pass time when its loadshedding but Omg...Arnav had to save her.IT was a matter of life and death😆)
I think the CV's should stop this La Arnav live in thingy because its just making Arnav's character weird.I get the fact that love is blind(actually i dont,Pyaar should be done with open eyes.) but as they say,i have no other choice.So what wa si saying,yes-i think Arnav should come clear with his feelings instead of actiing like A kabootar-Kabhi idher tou kabhi udher

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey! great post!🤗
agree with u completely! la is gonna get a heartattack wen she finds out abt arhi but i just hope that the cv's dont ruin the character(which is going very well at d momment) by turning her negative!it would completely destroy la's character! i mean she is dumb and does stupid things but i just cant imagine her as evil! smehow evil is not her thing ! maybe bcoz she cannot do such things to others like destroying them (like shyam) or maybe bcoz she is just plain stupid to even think like that! but i d like la at d moment and am sure every1 will like her more wen she will accept arhi's love without any hard feelings!
well...let c wat the cv's have in store for us!
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What a great post , if I was in La's postion that I  find out that the girl , who was meant to help me , suddenly takes the 'love of my life away from me ' (I am not sure if ASR is the love of La's life ) but I would be completley peeved and devstated.  But I do not want La to become the sterotypical vamp character , who is hell on wanting revenge and destroying Arhi. I would rather her leave and find someone , who makes her happy .

I do feel sorry for La , she is even starting to win over nani. But Arnav is completly obvlious to this and does not return any feelings for La. To what extent , can La keep trying , she has changed a lot, I hope she realises soon that Arnav has no romantic feelings for her and she leaves with dignity.
Because La and Arnav realtiosnhip , has no love . La may love Arnav , but he does not , I would rather see a realtionship based on true love , not just covenience .
Finally I love the whole Arjun Rampal and Katrina Kaif , situtaion.
Arjun Rampal is cute 😍.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I was joking! I was already cringing in remembrance when I watched the two together in Rajneeti. How dare she breathe in close proximity to him! He deserves better!! He deserves me!  🤣

Look here, I've liked him since I was 9. I am 19 now so that makes it a decade. Back off! 😡

Thanks for commenting love
😆

I saw a pic of him with Aishwarya when i was a kid. Not sure how old i was back then. Maybe 6 or 7. He wasn't an actor back then. He was only modeling. I fell in love with that pic. So back off. 😆

-Saruu- thumbnail
SAmmyyy CHUP About Katrinaa😍
She Is My Smexyy Sheila Sheila Ki Jawaani,Tere Haath Na Aani😉

OK FIRST,IF I SAY WEIRD THINGS AND UR LIKE W*F Its Cos I hvaent Watched IPKKND In A Month Aart From Random Arhi Scenes So Yhhh😆

Anywayss Yhh I Feel Bad For La
Cos Seriously Khushi And La Are Friends NA?
And WATEVA Happens,Yu Dont Get With The Guy/Gal Ur Friend lIKES?

Hapened To Me And Urgghhh😡

You Shud Respect yur friend and getting with the person they were with is horrible😕
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everything is fair in LOVE and WAR...

But in most logical case, they will show Arnav has no options but to break with La to save his Sis. So in that case, its Arnav who is sacrificing his lifestyle for Di's sake...rightly so!