Posted: 12 years ago

Niladri evicted from L'il Champs
Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Sep 22, 2011, 03.25PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs|Niladri Chatterjee

Niladri with Adnan Sami

The latest contestant to get evicted from Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L'il Champs is 10-year-old Kolkata boy, Niladri Chatterjee from Adnan Sami's team.

He was the only contestant remaining in Sami's team on the show. The show has now reached its last leg and has got its final three contestants who will try to outdo each other during the finale of the show which will take place on October 1. The three contestants who will slug it out in the finale are Azmat Hussain and Nitin Kumar from Javed Ali's and Samlan Ali from Kailash Kher's camps respectively. With the latest development Adnan will be left with no contestant at all to perform at the finale.

Check out Stars Homepage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sad!!! Good luck Niladri!!! You are already a star!!!
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was the worst decision public made.
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tujhko kyon mirchi lag rahi hai chtib.
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not fair, Javed has 2 in his team.  Azmat really needed to go.  Niladri was way better than him.   What is the Industry going to do with a singer like Azmat.  When he reaches puberty his singing will suck. 
sajeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsattaur

Not fair, Javed has 2 in his team.  Azmat really needed to go.  Niladri was way better than him.   What is the Industry going to do with a singer like Azmat.  When he reaches puberty his singing will suck. 

Looks like you have no idea about classical singing and how the riyaz modulates the voice and controls the cracking. Have we not seen enough examples of guys like Azmat already? Look at Master Saleem, Rahat, Javed Ali... to name a few. In your prejudice, do not make statements that will make you look like you don't know what you are talking about. 
sajeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Westwick

This was the worst decision public made.

I don't understand why you are surprised and upset about it, cause it was very evident that Niladari was the next to go. Though Niladari is a good singer, there is not much unique about him and his voice quality. I think he has stayed a bit longer in the show cause he was the only one in Adnan's team. If you keep your prejudice aside and look at the contest from a neutral perspective, you can clearly predict the results based on general audience/viewers reactions. From what I see now, I think Salman will be number one, followed by Nitin and them Azmat. This is as it stands today, but there are still a few of performances to go, if Salman screws it up or Nitin does something extra ordinary the top positions might change. I do not think Azmat can produce anything out of ordinary that can change his position. But let's wait and watch!
shahina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajeet

Looks like you have no idea about classical singing and how the riyaz modulates the voice and controls the cracking. Have we not seen enough examples of guys like Azmat already? Look at Master Saleem, Rahat, Javed Ali... to name a few. In your prejudice, do not make statements that will make you look like you don't know what you are talking about. 

kudos to you Sajeet👏 you are ryt...Niladri is very good but hes not upto the mark like Azmat Salman and Nitin!! As for Azmat you shud watch saturdays promo Anu Malik literally picked up Azmat...The music Industry needs a singer like Azmat!! Niladri jaise singers bohot hote hain but Azmat is a special gift to India from God. Accept it gracefully..!!
shahina90 thumbnail
Sajeet Azmat sings songs like Zor ka jhatka  and Yeh Kaali Kaali Ankhen wow it was superb...Surprised at our Khan Sahab :D
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahina90

kudos to you Sajeet👏 you are ryt...Niladri is very good but hes not upto the mark like Azmat Salman and Nitin!! As for Azmat you shud watch saturdays promo Anu Malik literally picked up Azmat...The music Industry needs a singer like Azmat!! Niladri jaise singers bohot hote hain but Azmat is a special gift to India from God. Accept it gracefully..!!

With regards and respect to your die hard loyalty to Azmat, it is not right to say that Niladri jaise singers bohot hote hain. I have been watching kids shows for a very long time and I have not come across some one who can deliver Manna Dey songs like this kid does. Please do not rubbish him in this manner.My dear, time will tell whether the industry needs Azmat or Niladri.//