Is Alka falling in love? --indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 Is Alka falling in love?

Alka (Sara Khan) from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein was against the idea of marrying Jay, as she treated him as nothing more than a friend. However, the mishap at their last date has made her realize how much Jay cares for her. Could this be the beginning of a new love story?

A STAR One.in source reveals, "In tonight's episode, Aarti will visit Alka in the hospital and will try to offend her, saying that whoever falls in love with her ends up in trouble. Initially, Chander lost his life, and now, Jay injured himself. Will this statement humiliate Alka and bring back Chander's memories to her? More so, will she realize that she has a soft spot for Jay too? After all, it was Jay who saved her from the attack.

A distraught Alka aka Sara Khan says, "I was rude to Jay in the past, as I was under the misconception that he was the one who killed Chander. However, today, the same person whom I had accused has saved my life. The bullet was meant for me, but Jay came in between, so that I would not be harmed. He risked his life for me, and I am feeling a bit guilty, as I am responsible for his current condition. I will not leave the hospital till Jay is discharged; that is the least that I can do for him. I feel I owe him."

Jay aka Khalid adds, "Whatever I did was because of my love for Alka. I did not have any selfish motive behind doing so. I did not think that this gesture will make her fall in love with me. I just could not bear to see her being harmed, and her safety is what matters the most to me."
Is this a new beginning for Alka? Or will Arti's taunt drive her away from Jay? Don't forget to watch Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Thursday, September 22, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2282/is-alka-falling-in-love.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
dis is the worst news...!😡🤢
hate u CVs for ruining our pure chalka love story and their love for each other...😭
CVs... let this serial get even more worst trp from now on...!!!!!!!! ever since u ruined chalka love story...!😡
I like jay-alka somehow from day 1...bt I think arti will try to think alka to leave jay...abt chalka yes they loved each-other...bt Alka cant live with just memories through her whole life..she has to think abt future...If not jay than some1 else...This happens in reality too...One has to move on...
why can't chander come back and then...aarti can keep jay for herself..! tabhi toh hoga...happys endings😛

Who is care now ? is alka falling in love or not .who is care ??

If makers are not caring about their own show, ( I think, they doing only  time pass)

if  they want to make sure that at the last , negativity

Is the winner and culprits are rewarded , What can do anybody else?   It is free

Country everybody have right to do whatever he /she wants.

I am not watching this show from last 3-4 weaks. ..But sometime mann janna chahta hai

What happens next?   hum usi ke bare me janna chahte hai jo ya to humein khoosi de sakta hai ya pain, and most interesting thing is "humein pain wahi chijj de sakti hai jo khoosi de sakti hai"  no doubts few month ago  DLMH  was my favorite show. i liked it from day one 22 Nov  ,and its characters  . it was different from others   but now is all over . yet.  seriously   I don't want to chandar will back because it is too late now .show has loss their original  charm and taste.. ...  🥱 . 

Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago
I like jay-alka somehow from day 1...bt I think arti will try to think alka to leave jay...abt chalka yes they loved each-other...bt Alka cant live with just memories through her whole life..she has to think abt future...If not jay than some1 else...This happens in reality too...One has to move on...

👏👏👏

This is right  that  Alka has to think about her future . but with jay  NO………….  this is not right ..  Why not with somebody else..   How stupid it is?                                                 . kishanganj ki MLA  uas  aadami  se shadi karne wali hai jisne kishanganj  ko graveyard  bna diya ,,  chandar ki patni hone ke bawjoood  alka  ek aaise  aadmi ke liye soft corner rakhati hai jo  usake aur chandar ke beech  misunderstanding   create  karta rahta tha, jo hmesha abhishek ko  chandar  ke kilaf karne ki koshish  karta  tha, ,jo 50 crore  rishwat  dekar jail se bacha hai... jo chandar ke jane se sabse jyada khush tha.                                                            Wo achanak hi sant-mhatma type ho gya hai.(without any strong reason ) .aur alka jo clean  image  politician  banna chahti hai use jay me koi khrabi nazar nahi aati….KYA  BAAT  HAI……👏.     Ya to makers ki yadaast  chali gai hai…. ya they assume  ki sare viewers   ko ek sath yadaast jane ki bimari ho gai hai…

Kisi show ka happy ending bhale na ho par  ugly   bhi nahi hona chahiye….

And this is ugliest………..   

thanks for sharing dear