Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly keym.. GC should stop that boiled food... and consult good nutrition who can suggest proper healthy diet food.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 1111joan

<font size="3">I think GC last fell ill around the same time this year. (I cant recall one day when he fell during this last year).     Due to seasonal changes a lot of people catch the viral during this season esp if the climate of the regiona does not suit you. I was in Mumbai last month and believe me there was 3 days of continuous rainfall (it did not stop even for a minute), so u tend to get infection soon, esp if your immunity is low.</font>

<font size="3">Young people who are into body building and workouts try to stick to a low carb diet with more of protein and vegetables, with less spices and oil. It is just not GC, i recall in an interview even Karan Tacker and Karan Wahi said the same thing about their diet. GC must be following a dietations plan so i dont think his diet is responsible for his illness. During the rest of the year he looked perfectly hale and hearty to me and full of energy in his acting, dance etc.</font>

<font size="3">So stop find faults with him again. </font>

It's not faltu it's a amazing topic :D
And yes... You can have personal dietriant an they always don't know the best..
So I am not going there.
Every human being is different...
Therefor I would say may be along side his big boil diet take some vitamins a boil food always don't have any.
So that's may be a strong reason his immune system is low and ill all the time...
Consoul with a big dr...
Perhaps...
tptwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I think he falls ill pretty often because he eats what a 72 year would eat and not what a 27 year would normally eat. All that boiled stuff had made his liver very delicate and his immune system pretty weak and prone to attack.  One needs to toughen one's liver and not molly coddle it as he seems to be doing.  If he cannot eat fried stuff at this age, which age will he eat them? Seriously he is losing out on all the joys of eating.  Ask me.  I am to stay away from fried stuff for 3 months and am already counting my days to getting back to may favourite chat patta food.  

Well saidπŸ˜ƒ
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Gurmeet is no man's fool he is very consicious of his health

He has paid instructor at gym who guides him with his exercise regime and he has doctor dietian who guides him with his diet...

So please He definitely knows what he is doing...  he is in show business and knows that he needs to be fit all the time and he takes good care of himself

yea sickness comes and goes but as they have to work so hard he does not get enough hours to rest and that brings his body's immune system down but as all need to work for their living a man has to do what he needs to do...

Well he is better now as he has been rested well...  and back on the shoot

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
Well, his onscreen wife loves to eat😳...I hope she get him to eat her vada-pav and noodles πŸ˜› 
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
our prince charming GC ko hamari hi nazar lug jati ha ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

Is it just me or GC is always Ill! LOL
I mean I hard after marriage people Usally gets better, 6 months in to marriage
Abhi aye hale hi... Toh agey ka hoga babaji????

Hope he gets well but... I think GC should go back to normal human diet ...
Like geet mentioned what's the point of eating when you can't taste the flavour.

Everytime I see geet now days he is always ill.. >< hope you get well soon
But I would say something really mean about there personal life but I won't lol
I am love you GC
But try to have a propper diet any maybe cut down on your boiled food... Hope your wifey looking after
You well
If not come bc to telly one...
You can have all our love :)

Xxx

More then eating healthy in life, mun ki shanti hona bahot zaruri hai. thats what i do not see on his face at all. God bless him. poor thing. Hamesha kuch na kuch hota hai.
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Gorgeous Gurmeet needs to follow Mark Twain's mantra:

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. 
πŸ˜‰

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
eating only boiled food reduces immunity
he doesn't enjoy food,he doesn't sleep at all
lack of sleep is tooo dangerous
he should come into real world n enjoy normal life
why he wants to become robot πŸ˜•

CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nobody in the sets is affecteed by these Mosquitoes..only Gurmeet always...

n if this was from his home...

then wat abt DB????????she doesnt had any infections lik tat till date???????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

does this mean...

A STRONG PHYSICAL APPEARENCE WITH WEAK IMMUNITY...😲😲😲😲😲😲