Why GC always Ill?????? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

HEy guys chill. Its just bcoz he may be having a weaker immune system. And the current illness might be due to seasonal change. Our body reacts to climatic changes. Either it may be due to the rains  or you know the change of this humid climate to cold one. It happens around this time and the human body reacts to such things.

Even i get a seasonal illness 😳  

Haha
Yep I agree
But it's unfare how we don't get day off from collage
And uni ... Hehe
I am thinking then how ill he is..
Like have you seen his eyes... Purly shows bed rest..
He really needs to take some vitamin c maybe not enough in his diet...
Or other vitamines.
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

I can give you a list if you want :)
So please do express your anger somewhere els as we are not being offensive at all.
Or bashing him or his marriage any how.
It's joke
If you can take it please come you are welcome if not please do express your anger to someothers who are openly bases him

Thank you

please give me the list dear! what illness did he suffer from after his marriage? please i am waiting for the list! and u said in a comment he is suffering due to his wife's punishment! was that a joke?πŸ˜•...if it was, well, i must say that it was an offensive joke! and the underlined part- so so u accept that u r not bashing him/ his personal life openly but indirectly?πŸ˜†
Agree yar
Boiled food. Talk to nutrient.
Immune system very week
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

I can give you a list if you want :)
So please do express your anger somewhere els as we are not being offensive at all.
Or bashing him or his marriage any how.
It's joke
If you can take it please come you are welcome if not please do express your anger to someothers who are openly bases him

Thank you
No dear i am not express anger i am just appreciate his words thats it.Don't misunstand me.Sorry if i hurt u.
List means food list... Specially what nutrient is not available on boiled food.
He spoke in telly that he only eats boiled food
Please do see sbs. :)

And wife still joke
If you want to think it as a offensive please do... But I meant no offense we basically having a conversation about his diet...
If you want to you can join of not well can't say much can I!

X
thanks for the topic dear...I had thought it so many times...but never posted thinking that it may invite unnecessary bashing...but truely...his diet should be normalized...he is turning low on immunity...and who says those who eat tasty and spicy food dont maintain their personality...look at DD herself..

I wish theyπŸ˜‰ take proper consultation on why he is going low on immunity and ill frequently...

wishing him the best of health

I personally feel it is not food diet thers is a saying that people can still be alive if they starv for 5 days but 3 days without sleep will definately make him more weak than starving according to his time table and stress level he takes daily he needs to give minimum 7 hours rest to his mind n Body but he sleeps only 2 or 3 hours he has to change his time table such that he sleeps minimum time atleast less sleep makes body immunity go less.
hope.he.gets.well.soon.
...and.about.diet...as.my.dadi.use.to.say.about.diet.that.healthy. person.is.who.can.
eat.good.food.lots.of.it.and.can.burn.it.without.anything.showing.on.body.and.stay.healthy.
within.and.not.getting.ill
GC.do.so.much.of.workout.he.should.also.eat.well.and.take.enough.rest.for.good.health
I think GC last fell ill around the same time this year.   (I cant recall one day when he fell during this last year).     Due to seasonal changes a lot of people catch the viral during this season esp if the climate of the regiona does not suit you.  I was in Mumbai  last month and believe me there was 3 days of continuous rainfall (it did not stop even for a minute), so u tend to get infection soon, esp if your immunity is low.

Young people who are into body building and workouts try to stick to a low carb diet with more of protein and vegetables, with less spices and oil.  It is just not GC, i recall in an interview even Karan Tacker and Karan Wahi said the same thing about their diet.   GC must be following a dietations plan so i dont think his diet is responsible for his illness.  During the rest of the year he looked perfectly hale and hearty to me and full of energy in his acting, dance etc.

So stop find faults with him again.