Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think ahem had a meeting so he went to office orelse he would have surely helped gopi when her hands got burnt
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Could be Kokila is setting up Rashi for her kalakari's to be exposed without koki pointing finger at rashi.  How? Koki might have put a small tape recorder in gopi's bag and her answers will be recorded and will be compared to what rashi has put on the paper.   Just hoping this might be the case but don't think CV's are that brilliant.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree the cvs are not clever enough to make kokilla put a recorder in gopis bag.but maybe something happens in todays or tomm epi that will make koki suspicious of rashi and all these promos we seeing is part of a. Dream scenario by koki or heaven forbid this is an overconfident rashi or urmilla that is dreaming up these scenarios. I know I am clutching onto straws but I so desperately want gopi to ace this exam so gohem love story can begin.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taniks

Yes I agree the cvs are not clever enough to make kokilla put a recorder in gopis bag.but maybe something happens in todays or tomm epi that will make koki suspicious of rashi and all these promos we seeing is part of a. Dream scenario by koki or heaven forbid this is an overconfident rashi or urmilla that is dreaming up these scenarios. I know I am clutching onto straws but I so desperately want gopi to ace this exam so gohem love story can begin.

I've lost all hope now...just want the worst of it over.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

guys dont take it too negetive.

first of all how can my koki became so dumb maybe after kinjal issue she lost her brains,

she asks rashi to write the paper, how can that be but why are u forgetitng that gopi is not blind her hand is injured it means she wil see what rashi is writing or atlest check before giving it to the teacher (i seriously hope tat)

and coming to gopi fail, she cant as when gopi failed in competition the trps went to drain, so she have to pass, coming to the gohem track also ahem wil only look after her if she passes and as we know the gohem track is conformed so our gopi wil pass for sure.

maybe at the last moment ahem wil say he wil take place instead of rashi, as he doubts rashi wil help her out of love he he

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

guys dont take it too negetive.

first of all how can my koki became so dumb maybe after kinjal issue she lost her brains,

she asks rashi to write the paper, how can that be but why are u forgetitng that gopi is not blind her hand is injured it means she wil see what rashi is writing or atlest check before giving it to the teacher (i seriously hope tat)

and coming to gopi fail, she cant as when gopi failed in competition the trps went to drain, so she have to pass, coming to the gohem track also ahem wil only look after her if she passes and as we know the gohem track is conformed so our gopi wil pass for sure.

maybe at the last moment ahem wil say he wil take place instead of rashi, as he doubts rashi wil help her out of love he he

shaina hope what you say become true ... at least this ahem should behave with gopi like his friend ... he can save his shouting for kinjal, jigar, rashi and urmilla . then what you say is correct if gopi fails the test trps are going to dry up
Swiss Mallu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think It is really high time to expose Raashi and her kalakari.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hope rashi gets exposed asap
jellytots92 thumbnail
How can one stoop so low, what are CVs trying to tell us? It's all too much nonsense, I really hope Rashi is exposed one day, would totally love a maha episode on that. No more nonsense guys, we want the beautiful story of GoHem and no more stupid boring kalkaaris! I mean I understand UrShi want to stop Ahem getting close to Gopi, but if they keep doing this, the show is just gonna end up being repetitive and boring, therefore losing their beloved SNS fans, so CVs must improve soon! 😲 I just don't see their motive behind this, it's seems to be all fun and games for Rattie & Co...Saying that, one light-hearted comment I must make in the style of Queen Kokila, 'Rashi, even though Gopi is injured, she still manages to take care of the house and chores better than you...' Which in fact is very true! Poor Rashi. NOT! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

😡oh my god poor gopie  i hate hate when they do that when time for gopie to give exam and rashie never give up and plz can u tell me where  u saw or hear gopie get gratr by carrot plz and wecume🤗 to saathiy and stay out rashie way  who know wot trick she be up to now ohh ðŸ˜¡

saw it too on sbs and was appauld at the fact that evil rashi will be righting her answers.just imagine when gopi tell her to write the correct answer and she decides to do otherwise and gopi trying to tell her that what she has written is incorrect, rashi will kill her there by saying to her " do you think now u r more educated than me and that what i have written is correct and am trying to help u pass". also imagine what's to happen if gopi fails, rashi will say she wrote exactly what gopi told her to write and nothing else.

hope when the principal sees rashi's writing he will compare to to chit that gopi took to her first exams and rashi will be exposed and gopi will finally know who her enemy has been all along.