Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Oh my god, thanks for news, and welcome to the forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So Gopi gets grated πŸ˜†, and blinded and Aham gets a bang on the forehead and has a big bruise there...gosh this Rashi she's running rampant in the Modi Mansion like the rat she is...<shaking head>

lol the way u put it i was laughing!!πŸ˜†

btw i think Koki asked rashi to go to for the same reason she was given the keys of the house..so whatever mistake that happens will be considered as her fault..remember when she had the keys even the mistakes done by gopi(very rarely) used to be rashi's responsibility to fix...

so that is why koki got rashi to write for her..at least i think so..otherwise seriously koki has got to be insane to allow rashi!

anyway as taniks said it is ridiculous to let a family member write a test! ok i can imagine if it is something like chemistry,biology or any technical subject n that family member has no idea abt the subject n so on it could be justified..but here it is grade 1 work! how can a family member who is literate not write the full correct answer script...(i don't count rashi as family..she is a which..but for the school's POV she is a family member!)
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopijigar

So maha episode full blindness of gopi , next week full blindness plus curing blindness . Then october first two weeks carrot grating, hand injury . So guys its going to be injury time in saathiya october full . ahem will fire gopi call her illiterate and may tell her that her destiny is to be illiterate forever .

Thanks for the heads up πŸ˜Š Guess I will avoid watching SNS in October. Will be back when the CV's learn to write better.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
n dear welcome to the forum n thank u 4 the update:-)
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum!

Omg this rattie   πŸ˜‘ she is a vamphire 😈
can't this modi's understand some thing fishy happens here. Can't they think how such things happenings to gopi suddenly πŸ˜•Edited by Dasuni - 12 years ago
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😑oh my god poor gopie  i hate hate when they do that when time for gopie to give exam and rashie never give up and plz can u tell me where  u saw or hear gopie get gratr by carrot plz and wecumeπŸ€— to saathiy and stay out rashie way  who know wot trick she be up to now ohh πŸ˜‘
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi welcome to forum thank for sharing ya i just fedup of i dont think now cvs will show love track instead of they showing crap they think we fool or what seriouly this is irrating
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone :)

@sam990 - Yes gopi getting her hand injured was shown in saas bahu aur saazhish today . Gopi in tears plus lakshya song in background . Rashi putting oil in carrot plus slipping of carrot and gopis hand hetting grated was shown today. Even I too was wondering what crap was going on after the " blindness track " . I dont think gopi will reach her lakshya with this rashi as helper . and the important thing ahemji was invisible. It was jigar who was putting bandage on gopi's hand

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi welcome to forum thank for sharing new i am really fedup of this i dont think love tarck will start insted cvs showing crap ya frist blindness tarck & now hand injur disgusting i dont think will pass now
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are trying show if abuse someone then that is a good thing being bad is good
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princessunara

lol the way u put it i was laughing!!πŸ˜†

btw i think Koki asked rashi to go to for the same reason she was given the keys of the house..so whatever mistake that happens will be considered as her fault..remember when she had the keys even the mistakes done by gopi(very rarely) used to be rashi's responsibility to fix...

so that is why koki got rashi to write for her..at least i think so..otherwise seriously koki has got to be insane to allow rashi!

anyway as taniks said it is ridiculous to let a family member write a test! ok i can imagine if it is something like chemistry,biology or any technical subject n that family member has no idea abt the subject n so on it could be justified..but here it is grade 1 work! how can a family member who is literate not write the full correct answer script...(i don't count rashi as family..she is a which..but for the school's POV she is a family member!)

Even in real life my family and friends never know when I'm serious because I always talk this way...they always laughing, when I'm serious it really annoys me. πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway I'm really pissed now as the Goham love story is not starting after all...πŸ˜•