bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 hello guys ...I am new to this forum. Just wanted to share this news . In saas bahu and saazish they showed gopi's hand injured. Jigar had put bandage on gopi's hand . ( right hand guys😭 ) . she was going to school to give her exam . And guess who is the one going to write the answers which gopi would tell on the answer sheet ? - Rashi madam ...Actually kokila was telling rashi to write only the things which gopi would say on the answer sheet . Do you think Gopi would pass the exam with rashi being her helper ?

And how did gopi let her hand get injured ? Full crap - Rashi put oil on the carrots and asked gopi to grate it using the grater ...as she was grating the , due the oil effect her hand slipped and instead of the carrot her hand got grated 😡 ...

Ahem was nowhere to be seen . I think he must have become angry on seeing gopi's hand injured on the exam day ( he having taken all the trouble to talk to principal to give her a second chance , teaching her in the evening ) . Only jigar and kokila were seen consoling gopi. then parag and chirag were giving blessings to our gopi .

First gopi gets blind on top of that hand injured ... I dont think ahem would fall for gopi in the next few weeks. It gonna take minimum 10 years if rashi is not thrown of the house and the so called intelligent ahem doesnt find out the real reason behind his wife getting in to trouble is because of rashi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god, thanks for news, and welcome to the forum...😆😆

So Gopi gets grated ðŸ˜†, and blinded and Aham gets a bang on the forehead and has a big bruise there...gosh this Rashi she's running rampant in the Modi Mansion like the rat she is...<shaking head>
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you and welcome to the
Forum
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum. Thank You for the update. Now i dont have to watch the crap maha episode.will cv ever  understand wht we want?
bluerobin thumbnail
Thank you guys. I used to be a silent reader of your posts and updates. i thought I indeed need to inform you all about this carrot grating plus gopi grating hand thing . I dont think gopi iss going to pass exam with rashi as helper and how come kokila the brilliant lady allowing that trouble girl rashi to be gopi's helper ? I think gopi will get grated without any grater just by ahem's shouting and anger if she fails the exam
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this will be even worst than the other m.e , is koki insane to ask rashi to write the exam. Now really cvs be realistic which school will allow a family member write down the answers . They wud get somebody neutral or have a teacher do the test orally . Family members would be tempted to write all the correct answers so it would not be a true reflection on the candidate though we know rashi will do exactly the opposite of wot other family members wud do. This is getting even worst than before.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's official! CV's ka dhimak kharab hogaya (scuse my spelling lol) ðŸ˜›
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SO ITS OBVIOUS THAT GOPI WORN'T PASS THE EXAM.
wt an idea to spoil a M.E.
I WILL NOT WATCH M.E
bluerobin thumbnail
So maha episode full blindness of gopi , next week full blindness plus curing blindness . Then october first two weeks carrot grating, hand injury . So guys its going to be injury time in saathiya october full . ahem will fire gopi call her illiterate and may tell her that her destiny is to be illiterate forever .
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing. I am so annoyed that the CV's think the only way to entertain their audience is by showing someone in physical pain. 😡