India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

gopi's hand injured

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
 hello guys ...I am new to this forum. Just wanted to share this news . In saas bahu and saazish they showed gopi's hand injured. Jigar had put bandage on gopi's hand . ( right hand guysCry ) . she was going to school to give her exam . And guess who is the one going to write the answers which gopi would tell on the answer sheet ? - Rashi madam ...Actually kokila was telling rashi to write only the things which gopi would say on the answer sheet . Do you think Gopi would pass the exam with rashi being her helper ?

And how did gopi let her hand get injured ? Full crap - Rashi put oil on the carrots and asked gopi to grate it using the grater ...as she was grating the , due the oil effect her hand slipped and instead of the carrot her hand got grated Angry ...

Ahem was nowhere to be seen . I think he must have become angry on seeing gopi's hand injured on the exam day ( he having taken all the trouble to talk to principal to give her a second chance , teaching her in the evening ) . Only jigar and kokila were seen consoling gopi. then parag and chirag were giving blessings to our gopi .

First gopi gets blind on top of that hand injured ... I dont think ahem would fall for gopi in the next few weeks. It gonna take minimum 10 years if rashi is not thrown of the house and the so called intelligent ahem doesnt find out the real reason behind his wife getting in to trouble is because of rashi ...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88emeliamaghalakshmiayesha109sam990sweetymolaNsHu_tEjPaLChaudhrytmsmithasrkNilu.Dasunisuk19princessunaraSofna-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Oh my god, thanks for news, and welcome to the forum...LOLLOL

So Gopi gets grated LOL, and blinded and Aham gets a bang on the forehead and has a big bruise there...gosh this Rashi she's running rampant in the Modi Mansion like the rat she is...<shaking head>

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88emeliasam990ChaudhrytmNilu.DasunibluerobinSRKLuvrprincessunara

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Thank you and welcome to the
Forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990bluerobin

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum. Thank You for the update. Now i dont have to watch the crap maha episode.will cv ever  understand wht we want?

sam990bluerobin

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thank you guys. I used to be a silent reader of your posts and updates. i thought I indeed need to inform you all about this carrot grating plus gopi grating hand thing . I dont think gopi iss going to pass exam with rashi as helper and how come kokila the brilliant lady allowing that trouble girl rashi to be gopi's helper ? I think gopi will get grated without any grater just by ahem's shouting and anger if she fails the exam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Omg this will be even worst than the other m.e , is koki insane to ask rashi to write the exam. Now really cvs be realistic which school will allow a family member write down the answers . They wud get somebody neutral or have a teacher do the test orally . Family members would be tempted to write all the correct answers so it would not be a true reflection on the candidate though we know rashi will do exactly the opposite of wot other family members wud do. This is getting even worst than before.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolThamanna85sam990bluerobinprincessunara

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
It's official! CV's ka dhimak kharab hogaya (scuse my spelling lol) Tongue

krutiv100bluerobin

vaasanthi Goldie
vaasanthi
vaasanthi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
SO ITS OBVIOUS THAT GOPI WORN'T PASS THE EXAM.
wt an idea to spoil a M.E.
I WILL NOT WATCH M.E

sam990smithasrk

Go to top