Mukti Bandhan

MB to be axed - All Discussions Here - Page 4

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

This is 1 show dat has so many loose ends nd so many stories to unravel tht it could easily hv continued for at least one more year , b4 bringing moronic storylines to drag the show. Usually soaps r centred around 1 female mahaan character nd around her all d tracks revolve, which was never the case wid MB as each character is very well defined nd each hv a story 2 be told...

Yeah der r some many things left 2 be shown, wonder how they'll wrap it up in 4 epi.s. Hope dey take faith's suggestion nd gv it d afternoon slot. Yeah Sonali, d makers never compromised wid their show, whether deviating frm IMV's story or replacing Shiv as IMV nd guess dat's d price dey hv 2 pay...but I think if dat's d way, den it's better 2 end d show, but at least gv it a couple of months extension so dat all the tracks come to a logical conclusion nd we d loyal viewres nd admirers of MB don't feel cheated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

This is 1 show dat has so many loose ends nd so many stories to unravel tht it could easily hv continued for at least one more year , b4 bringing moronic storylines to drag the show. Usually soaps r centred around 1 female mahaan character nd around her all d tracks revolve, which was never the case wid MB as each character is very well defined nd each hv a story 2 be told...

Yeah der r some many things left 2 be shown, wonder how they'll wrap it up in 4 epi.s. Hope dey take faith's suggestion nd gv it d afternoon slot. Yeah Sonali, d makers never compromised wid their show, whether deviating frm IMV's story or replacing Shiv as IMV nd guess dat's d price dey hv 2 pay...but I think if dat's d way, den it's better 2 end d show, but at least gv it a couple of months extension so dat all the tracks come to a logical conclusion nd we d loyal viewres nd admirers of MB don't feel cheated.

exactly.. munira.. the thing is the whole CP angle will be left unsaid.. in the bargain.. thts what Baa's whole warning suggested yesterday.. an abrupt closure on the whole IMV-CP-BB issue.. and D finding out CP is alive.. only 3 of them know.. sigh..

as for the maker's conviction.. I salute those guys.. really do... they believed in something.. and they did not negotiate on it.. now when I think about it.. The whole 11pm slot was a cheap bait.. the channel knew MB was being given only  a month coz they would by then have a fair estimate of when BB5 wld start.. also last time they got a penalty from the I&B dept for airing bb at primetime inspite of crude content.. So BB had to go late nite.. and they knew it.. so they were just fooling us and maybe the makers partially.. they had let go of this show back then itself and didn't care enough if Shiv stayed or was replaced.. I do observe these corporate methods closely.. and this all just ties up now😉 at best they may just give it a weekend slot.. but tht also seems remote right now.. coz they JUST DONT EVEN CARE.. to give a proper statement on it ending.. HOW PATHETIC..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya Sonali...it's just a part of d channel's ploy...I think it was evident 2 us d viewers tht MB was going 2 be axed...if dey had changed Shiv or d storyline drastically , den d loyal viewers would hv lost interest nd wid no publicity nd such ungodly time slot it was unlikely tht new viewers would hv got hooked nd dat would hv led 2 it's demise. So gud at least d makers continued widout giving in nd stayed true 2 d show. Now d channel will gv d trp crap for wrapping up such a good show.

The irony is dat it was a corporate based show nd showing d murky dealings of d corporate world nd itself got engulfed nd finished coz of those same murky workings of d corporate world.😆

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

The irony is dat it was a corporate based show nd showing d murky dealings of d corporate world nd itself got engulfed nd finished coz of those same murky workings of d corporate world.😆

I said the same thing somewhr.. what a greek tragedy this.. I think MB always had this tragic feel to it.. and now.. this ploy to kill it.. and it perishing yet fighting a valiant battle will just live with me enforcing the essence of MB.. the Warrior..

MB reminds me now of this book by paulo coelho.. The manual of the warrior of light..😃.. If I had to write a recount on MB.. thts what I will name it.. total copyright infringement.. but who cares.. I read a review on the book. tht said.. isnt it so true for the experience of watching MB😛

The Manual of the Warrior of Light' is an invitation to each of us to live our dream, to embrace the uncertainty of life, and to rise to meet our own unique destiny
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish they followed Actual book MB than it wud had been much better...not a drag fest with sabina tract 👎🏼