MB to be axed - All Discussions Here - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I know Sonali woh sab humari concoctions reh jayein gi... 4 episode notice... gosh...  :( Atleast give it some time for a decent wrap up ...afternoon slot may shift kar de na *pouts*
Originally posted by -Faith-

I know Sonali woh sab humari concoctions reh jayein gi... 4 episode notice... gosh...  :( Atleast give it some time for a decent wrap up ...afternoon slot may shift kar de na *pouts*

arey BB is starting on Oct 2nd.. tht leaves just one week in the middle.. obv today's epi has been shot. the actors are still not sure and haven't heard.. matlab kya.. they expect such a complicated vast storylines with multiple plots to wrap up in a week and give a conclusion.. at this point I wld rather want an open end.. Let V die.. IMV get a shock.. and re-read CPs book in his lone office.. and I wld rather see a tear fall from the corner of his eyes.. and end the show.. the tear a symbolism for some redemptions.. for finally accepting that sense of loss.. for finally seeing sense in Parimita's line tht from that day in all reality I STOPPED RUNNING.. thats all I can hope for now.. I cant even think of IMV-D in the middle and D finding out.. for 4 epis rather focus on IMV alone.. and leave it at that..

I have never in the history of tv read tht a show is tht of being scrapped in a week's notice.. MBs big crime is staying true to its conviction thro the end.. TRP is hardly the reason.. Its more than 1 at 11pm.. there r other shows doing worse at prime time.. but they still wanna retain it.. wid d hope tht d consumers will come back coz the story is cliche enough.. with MB d channel has no hope for gathering more viewers than the small fraction of intellectual ones.. so they don't care.. sad but true there is no room for stimulated viewing in the desi idiot box
Me too sonali , I am focussing on some real issues this month . But Im sad it ended THIS way . I guesss either Vaibhav will die or Sabina will gift him to Devki . And IMV will be suddenly transformed in last episode and decide to marry Sabina himself , struck by her goodness as Charu leaves in a huff to the himalayas to Tejo , finding out about CP .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Me too sonali , I am focussing on some real issues this month . But Im sad it ended THIS way . I guesss either Vaibhav will die or Sabina will gift him to Devki . And IMV will be suddenly transformed in last episode and decide to marry Sabina himself , struck by her goodness as Charu leaves in a huff to the himalayas to Tejo , finding out about CP .

🤣 that might just the be TRP clinching finale🤣🤣 CP nahi charu nahi.. IMV gets Sabina..😆
Originally posted by sonali.19281

🤣 that might just the be TRP clinching finale🤣🤣 CP nahi charu nahi.. IMV gets Sabina..😆

Yeah , after all with  how much can they come up in 4 measly episodes . I honestly cannot believe Krishnaben khakrawala is still going on . She is a gujju woman who makes khalkras for a living and dresses up as a MAN [ will u believe it} and goes to beer bars sometimes to pull out her son if he slips into drinking . And another serial is that Mata Ki chowki where the Devil makes God look like an unhappy conjurer who NEVER gets his tricks right the first time .Honestly if one sees that serial , he will turn to Devil worship . These serials r running , and MB is axed .What a bloody TRAVESTY .
Y dont they end Crap shows like UT LTL 😡n MB has lot of potential 😍 but alas its crual world of TRP🥺
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yeah , after all with  how much can they come up in 4 measly episodes . I honestly cannot believe Krishnaben khakrawala is still going on . She is a gujju woman who makes khalkras for a living and dresses up as a MAN [ will u believe it} and goes to beer bars sometimes to pull out her son if he slips into drinking . And another serial is that Mata Ki chowki where the Devil makes God look like an unhappy conjurer who NEVER gets his tricks right the first time .Honestly if one sees that serial , he will turn to Devil worship . These serials r running , and MB is axed .What a bloody TRAVESTY .

Wad do u say.. there is a show with d name khakrawala🤣 If I may guess m sure its a rapchik hit show.. khakra after all🤣 and mata ki chowki... lets send baa there🤣

as for 4 measley episodes.. only thing I will really regret is they will show Ds juvenile delinquency win.. and Ishwar redemptions for the weirdest reasons.. I rather V dies for it to hit IMV hard.. than baa walking in his office and unnerving him tht Charu may leave him😆.. it didn't sit quite well with them.. how tht cld startle IMV.. now I know poor guys have 4 epis to wrap up everything..no wonder apparently today Viraj bows out meekly coz he doesnt have enough air time..😕

but wait what abt JN ka pyar🤣
Hamari Saas Leela continuously gets lower TRPs than Mukti Bandhan, but of course it gets to stay. 

Very disappointed if it is true. 👎🏼
Originally posted by chandaursitare

Hamari Saas Leela continuously gets lower TRPs than Mukti Bandhan, but of course it gets to stay. 

Very disappointed if it is true. 👎🏼

such is life...and dirty policies of the consumer industry...  all I m doing is thanking my stars for getting 10 months of MB😛
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
this is so disgusting i loved that show too much it was different from others has an intellectual storyline..i was so eagerly waiting to watch vaibhav-devki love story ..but they are axing the show where craps like leela,.simar, ltl...are being saved...horrible...i just hope they will show vaiki together before ending otherwise i will be💔🥺