Mukti Bandhan

MB to be axed - All Discussions Here - Page 2

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WHAAATTT??????????😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

Leela stays, LTL is still hanging...n dey axe MB!!!!!!!!!😡 ðŸ˜¡
Edited by reshamc - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Faaltu shows of Ekta Kapoor r going on , they have zero story and the crapola is unimaginable and MB is axed ...

I knw we all are angry n sad...but it's not fair to blame Ekta fr everything.
keeping or axing a show is the channel's decision...and in all fairness, colors till date has had only 2 balaji shows.

mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reshamc

keeping or axing a show is the channel's decision...and in all fairness, colors till date has had only 2 balaji shows.

i agree, but dear plz opning trp was2+ parichay & mb 3 + &  at present parichay is not doing well..1.5 something & same mb at 9:30 1.5 + & now mb at 11:00p.m. trp 1.06 pick up kar raha tha...wth out any promotions cam..  & new promo...wat is this ..& col. hoping big trp...from mb...  
Edited by mbloves - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm.. Had a hunch but tht they may put it in d afternoon.. It's always been d channel's ahenkaari beta for defiantly having no pretentions despite channel pressure.. ironical tht d only show daring to show d murky reality and corporate ambitions falls prey to one such
Proud of MB.. For standing tall and valiantly fighting:)
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* ya even I was thinking they might shift it to the afternoon.. Pata nahi if there is still hope for that... Waisay MB never really did fit in the whole trp driven supposed rural issue based but eventually OTT  filled with unreal melodrama Colors shows format... I was amazed at the first place they dared to start out with a venture of this sort.. If only they had the conviction to stick with it..

Now I only hope for a conclusion that is remotely justified for the kind of show that it was. It will obviously be rushed and all but I am getting all the worst to worst scenario of the ending in my head... ughhh :((
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: reshamc

not blaming HER as such .Am not saying she is behind this . I am merely saying her shows SUCK .and still go on . The stories r horrible so r the tracks ek se ek faaltoo . This show had EVERYTHING and was axed . You wont believe it but even shows like Krishnaben khakrawaala or Mrs Koushik ki paanch bahuyen or that stupid show Mata ki Chowki go on , that too at NIGHT
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Faith-

*sigh* ya even I was thinking they might shift it to the afternoon.. Pata nahi if there is still hope for that... Waisay MB never really did fit in the whole trp driven supposed rural issue based but eventually OTT  filled with unreal melodrama Colors shows format... I was amazed at the first place they dared to start out with a venture of this sort.. If only they had the conviction to stick with it..

Now I only hope for a conclusion that is remotely justified for the kind of show that it was. It will obviously be rushed and all but I am getting all the worst to worst scenario of the ending in my head... ughhh :((

Shift it in afternoon na . Chalega . Why r they axing it ? It aint fair . Why r the good shows always axed .Ladies Special was axed too . I am so sad today . IMV was the best anti hero we had in years . I really dont care for those stupid eye lock romances that NEVER happen in real life . I wud have been horribly BORED if my bf had done silly eyelocks with me for fifteen minutes , hearing songs in his head as if he was cuckoo . Wud have dumped him in a jiffy . Dunno how ladies can go ga ga over THAT stuff . I wanted to see corporate competition mingled with personal relationships of a sophisticated nature .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Shift it in afternoon na . Chalega . Why r they axing it ? It aint fair . Why r the good shows always axed .Ladies Special was axed too . I am so sad today . IMV was the best anti hero we had in years . I really dont care for those stupid eye lock romances that NEVER happen in real life . I wud have been horribly BORED if my bf had done silly eyelocks with me for fifteen minutes , hearing songs in his head as if he was cuckoo . Wud have dumped him in a jiffy . Dunno how ladies can go ga ga over THAT stuff . I wanted to see corporate competition mingled with personal relationships of a sophisticated nature .

*sigh* Kools my friend but those silly eyelocks and songs in the head are what get the crowd fainting and drooling and most importantly they give TRPs...

Sophistication and subtlety jaye tel lenay un ki taraf say...

I know there is this tiny hope ... afternoon may shift kar daiy... *sigh* I will miss the show and ALL the discussion :(

And ofcourse yaar it is TOTALLY not fair ... It always happens with good shows they are pulled off while others continue to run for eons

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
sigh* Kools my friend but those silly eyelocks and songs in the head are what get the crowd fainting and drooling and most importantly they give TRPs...

I know .😔 Sometimes I feel we will ALWAYS remain stupid , we will NEVER change as a people . We will NEVER go to that quality level . We insist on mediocrity and lap it up and the vicious cycle continues . We feast on unreal melodrama . Wonder how we will be ever detoxed as a nation of this addiction to these kind of crappy serials  that seem to run long .
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kools beta... its sad but real.. the IDIOT box will NEVER cater to the intelligentia ever... one has to fish and find lil bits here and there.. I am more than glad I got 10 months of good viewing in MB after a yr of Rishta.com for 4 months..😃 Its a sign that I need to get off fiction and focus on the imeediate reality goals.. was preparing myself.. this just makes it easy.. Fascination for IMV and MB has been my most unhealthy hook up if you know what I mean..

as for unfairness what I think is REALLY unfair is the makers get a WEEK NOTICE.. no just 4 EPISODE NOTICE.. how is ANYBODY supposed to gather the story and wrap up.. its like asking Ved Vyas to stop writing Mahabharat before the war began.. 

my hopes of a viraj-IMV tussle.. a CP-D face off.. a IMV-CP-D-Charu angle.. all gone down the drain.. sigh.. now they will only remain as concoctions in my mind.. I feel incomplete already...