Ahem Ko Laptop Se Hai Behad Pyar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Aham is shown what he does when he has free time on the set which is on his beloved laptop (better watch out that gopi doesnt wash it again)
I hope he comes to India-Forums. I want him to read my fan fic Kalakari Students Embark on a Journey to India to kidnap him. I would love to hear what he felt about it.
ahem is alway spending tme  on the laptop  in his free time when he can spend mre time with his wife rather than his laptop sum 1 shuld hide his laptop n so he will have tme for gopi..

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I hope he comes to India-Forums. I want him to read my fan fic Kalakari Students Embark on a Journey to India to kidnap him. I would love to hear what he felt about it.

arghhh i want him not to read my bit 

i don't want to be in shame.

loot gaye.. ðŸ˜­

he will enjoy ur bit i bet ðŸ˜‰

gopi better watch out and not wash his laptop

suk thanks for the info

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_78

arghhh i want him not to read my bit 

i don't want to be in shame.

loot gaye.. ðŸ˜­

he will enjoy ur bit i bet ðŸ˜‰

gopi better watch out and not wash his laptop

suk thanks for the info

Yah he should read any of the other bits just my first page, when I initially wanted it to be an OS, he should read only the kidnapping that's it, the rest we are literally fighting tooth and nail for him and I think I don't want him to have such a big head...his character already has one I don't want Nazim to get it too...although if he knows how much we adore him it might make the acting pompous easier...lol

Yah he should read any of the other bits just my first page, when I initially wanted it to be an OS, he should read only the kidnapping that's it, the rest we are literally fighting tooth and nail for him and I think I don't want him to have such a big head...his character already has one I don't want Nazim to get it too...although if he knows how much we adore him it might make the acting pompous easier...lol

yeh ur bit only. mines like, trying to snatch him off u, but admit it, it was funny.

i dnt want him to have a big head after reading all this. 

Originally posted by ayesha_78

yeh ur bit only. mines like, trying to snatch him off u, but admit it, it was funny.

i dnt want him to have a big head after reading all this. 

But Ayesha to play Aham he needs to have a big head...😉

But Ayesha to play Aham he needs to have a big head...😉

🤣

i hope he doesn't have a migraine reading the ff. after all that pagalpan i did ðŸ˜†

i don't want him to have stress
poor boy wwill loose his balance whilst acting as aham.