I will kill the reporter.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

chillax guys, if u hv seen SO recently then u wud know they r back on introducing SKS season 2 and that too on SO itself. which means the revamp plans have been delayed, so as long as SO is there PKYEK is going to be there.

hope so...wish u r right..dishu tumhare muh me chocolate...😆...but how dare her..how can she say this with out any information..?😡
Ermmm show will end ...well ekta couldn't really show the good story in PKYEK .
Originally posted by -rupa-

Ermmm show will end ...well ekta couldn't really show the good story in PKYEK .
Rupa go in tweets section and see kishwer's replies😭
YES, I also saw it...
what the hell?😡

SBB is telling that PKYEK is going to end soon n we aren't going to see Vivian in PKYEK anymore.
i am going totally mad..

Ya Even I heard it...I cnt believe them...The show is total copy of SBS...tries 2 be like it...n take its segments...Bt vry irritating...AS of now thr is no info abt the end...N TRP's r improving...so ending is really disgusting...

@Dishu...I dnt know abt rrevamp...bt belive its near as articles related 2 the shows r still coming...Hope thy dnt end it soon...n wish v get 2 see the love stry of Abhiya n nt Panchi n othr chars... 
debo , Who's this idiot ?? n what's all this nonsense?? how can they say like this? There was no article regarding pkyek ending n no confirmation, so how can those people talk like this?   
Originally posted by Sidchu

Rupa go in tweets section and see kishwer's replies😭
tum kin tweets ki bat kar rahi ho archi?
what the hell this pp suck don't hear to what all they speak..😡
Originally posted by sdoll

debo , Who's this idiot ?? n what's all this nonsense?? how can they say like this? There was no article regarding pkyek ending n no confirmation, so how can those people talk like this?   

even i watched SBB  n the repoter of it was saying all those things like theshow is going to end ...
i just was 😲 shocked and disappointed ...just feel 😡 .

i just wish that she's wrong n want her to apologize 4 it
Originally posted by zoozoo123

@Dishu...I dnt know abt rrevamp...bt belive its near as articles related 2 the shows r still coming...Hope thy dnt end it soon...n wish v get 2 see the love stry of Abhiya n nt Panchi n othr chars... 
Articles are on thing vidya, but SO started new ads for SKS season 2 from this Monday only, and have reopened participation lines as well. and that's why I think maybe its a bit delayed. BEcause there would be no point in starting a new show now if revamp was that near.