Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww archu , 

I agree with u. We have too many negative characters already.. 

I want alina to take AbhiYa's relation in a mature way. She should accept abhay as a friend in her life. 

I also dont want her to be negative. 

cuteteddy thumbnail
agree with you even i want her to be abhay's friend as he also needs someone to share his feelings
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I hope so but kishwer said she also thinks alina will be negative😭

huh😳😲
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Archi even i dont want ..now if she trun negative , she will be against abhlya & then eveyone will hate her character 🤢

I can't tolerate it u know that🤢
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Never want this 2 happen...Alina...neithr wnt her out of Dehra doon nt wnt her 2 die...Wnt her very much positive...No need 2 do turn her negative...Cv's ...Warning u...😡😡😡...Believ Kish jst wnted 2 create suspense...Hope she will remain +ve...

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Never want this 2 happen...Alina...neithr wnt her out of Dehra doon nt wnt her 2 die...Wnt her very much positive...No need 2 do turn her negative...Cv's ...Warning u...😡😡😡...Believ Kish jst wnted 2 create suspense...Hope she will remain +ve...

I don't know kish is right or wrong but I dont want it to happen😭
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

<font size="4">I hope so but kishwer said she also thinks alina will be negative😭</font>

archi kish thinks so..even she doesnt know the real thing..they dont know detailed script..just only the parts they have acted for.. so relax..i doubt she ll turn negative.. though this was the reason i wanted abhina to be a bff track with no love angle.but she is a sweetheart and she thinks rationally..jeh was blind in revenge,from the starting..so she wont turn negative i think..
and kish just gave her opinion..i dont think she had any other motive..if she knows she puts :p or says dekhte jaao..Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont worry Archi - Alina is not going to be negative. whatever kish said is her view of the charcter as of now - priya has confirmed that she is a positive character and also we should not forget she is till now rational and she knows about abhay pia also. maybe not about how they are together now - but about the whole fight with sid and that for pia abhay was freezed. so there are very minute chances that alina will turn negative ;)
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya me also want alina nt 2 b in a negatv charctr...
bt this is cvs my dear 
they r surly gonna ruin it...

ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love abhina after abhiya in the show..i think cv's will not turn alina negative