Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel alina is like bonnie from VD. She will be the balance between the vampires and the werewolves
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Ya, Archi. I also don't want her to turn negative. I don't want her to die either. Like Dishu said, she can go the Kabir way and accept AbhIya's love sportingly and she does seem like a character who is capable of that. I don't know on what basis they'll make her negative if they will😕

A lot of us see a potential Alice in Alina and I want that side of hers to be explored. We already have a lot of evil characters. We don't need one more, specially Alina (:

I don't want to her to die either but can't see her negative and people bashing her everywhere😭😭 I so want alina as strong and positive character😃
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archi who said alina will trun negative ..but i was expecting this when she will come to know about abhlya . She might harm piya to get abhay.

CV cannot make any difference in character ...eveyone has to be against lead if they are related to . Our saying wont help either
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Archi who said alina will trun negative ..but i was expecting this when she will come to know about abhlya . She might harm piya to get abhay.

CV cannot make any difference in character ...eveyone has to be against lead if they are related to . Our saying wont help either

On kishwer's page someone asked that alina will turn negative in future and kishwer said " I think so too"😭😭
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

On kishwer's page someone asked that alina will turn negative in future and kishwer said " I think so too"😭😭

Archi some where was expecting this though i really want . I told u also many times ..CV cannot make something inttereting & different . They turn the character as there wish & forget what they are . CV couldn't show sid& jeh in grey character & i guess they cant do to alina . All in end has to die for being evil .

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Archi some where was expecting this though i really want . I told u also many times ..CV cannot make something inttereting & different . They turn the character as there wish & forget what they are . CV couldn't show sid& jeh in grey character & i guess they cant do to alina . All in end has to die for being evil .

I dont want abhay to hate alina  though he loves Pia but alina has some special place in his heart for herself also I don't want it to ruin
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Agreed Archu. I will prefer her dead in a battle rather than playing komolika between Abhiya & ruining her character. We love Alina.

I wish CV's dont show this
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope cv's listen to u ...
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I dont want abhay to hate alina  though he loves Pia but alina has some special place in his heart for herself also I don't want it to ruin

Archi even i dont want ..now if she trun negative , she will be against abhlya & then eveyone will hate her character 🤢
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even now many are disliking her because of that dream, in which I did not find anything wrong with it. You should have read the comments on youtube.

If the Cv's are planning to make her negative, then she will be hated more. 

We do not need any more negative character's. Let Abhay be her crush and bring someone else for her to love. At least let one new character remain positive.