Sasural Simar Ka

I feel sorry for Roli

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK i know shes not the most interesting character however I do feel sorry for her shes boxed in from all sides because of her stupid sister Simar !

Glad shes going to have some love interest in the form of the hero arrival ,rather black sheep of the family ! Hopefully she will be serious about the guy and now force her sister to get her out of this mess shes put her in.

Why can Simar just tell her husband I want to renew my wedding vows and perform the ceremony again privately .Shes alienated herself from herself else she could have taken his help without even needing to explain the full issue to him !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is illegal...Simar would become 2nd  wife...Prem has to get divorce from Roli...Roli can come back at any time and ask for her rights unless she lives apart from Prem for more than 2 years.

I know, its hard prove who married and whom...and case gets complicated, but if truth ever comes out, Simar will have no rights over Prem even after marrying secretly... it might land everyone in trouble...

The right way is to tell the truth, face the dancing and set everyone's life right...until then these two sisies will be like this, no peace of mind for them...
neharaniii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya its actually Roli who is suffering the most.She is married which she doesnt want to get.She ws silent just for her family,abt which Simar nvr thought and went to dance evn on her wedding day
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually @rightchoice...Prem and Roli's marriage is null and void...he had no clue that he was marrying her

That is wrong...under the law but also, morally...and even if you say "well they're married under the eyes of God"...but like...God doesn't believe in dhoka either lol

So, Simar 'renewing' her wedding vows with Prem would be practical

But practicality and SSK? Impossible! LoL
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bewafa

Actually @rightchoice...Prem and Roli's marriage is null and void...he had no clue that he was marrying her

That is wrong...under the law but also, morally...and even if you say "well they're married under the eyes of God"...but like...God doesn't believe in dhoka either lol

So, Simar 'renewing' her wedding vows with Prem would be practical

But practicality and SSK? Impossible! LoL

To my understanding, Its not null and void until either party applies for decree from the court. Its not automatic null and void in this case.

Marriage is considered sacred blessings, if it happened by chance or by mistake it does not matter. Marriage is marriage. 

Getting married secretly would make Simar look cheap. She will be considered not only cheater but a con too...
Originally posted by: rightchoice

To my understanding, Its not null and void until either party applies for decree from the court. Its not automatic null and void in this case.

Marriage is considered sacred blessings, if it happened by chance or by mistake it does not matter. Marriage is marriage. 

Getting married secretly would make Simar look cheap. She will be considered not only cheater but a con too...

Nah...it ain't a marriage...marriage is between TWO CONSENTING ADULTS...Roli ain't his wife. Never was.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's a fake relationship...regardless of them going to court or not.

It's fake...in the eyes of God and the Law.