Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First Lemme Say This Is True,If Ya Remember this Girl Gvae us the newsaboutr backstage gossip/Costumes aT Gold awards😳

I presume she works in the induatry?

so shell know😳

AND AND ALSOOO This Means DD Might Hvae Won Gr8 Face Awrd

Cant wait to see my princess😍
..NiShti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great news..👏.waiting fr d DAY...DD rockkk😊
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
wowww what a good news... hope this is true... I would love to watch her in a solo dancing... wanna see her doing any classical no or western dance is also good... waiting for her dance
Wow Thanks for the good news :) 

My DD is the best and God bless her 😊

What about GC ? Is he performing too ???

Hope we get to see GURTI/MAANEET performance if not together because of someone then separate is fine too 😉 
Would be FAB to see DD performing. The girl is a joy to watch :) but wish it was with GC. Now that would have been perfect ;)
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much Veruka Dear for awesome news🤗...R Our MAANEET performing?

Wishing our Beloved Drashti Gurmeet a speedy recovery

Our Divine Magical Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET r the bestest of the best...

Long Live Our GHSP MAANEET Our Life Heart Soul...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN
asweetgeet.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
so happy our princess is performing, hope Gurti will recover soon n give some dhansu performance, well GC still need rest so not sure he is able to if would have called, but very happy for princess, but she is cmg to Lodon also she will has to really work hard for two envent with show. abhi abh thik hui hai, I really want her to perform on some dance num type song solo. as can't see her performing with other actor, as will miss gurti more if she perform with other actor.Edited by asweetgeet.21 - 12 years ago
Veruka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy!!!firstly, its exciting for me as well..:) but I have no info if GC is performing or attending...no clue at all...Dnt know which song shes dancing to as well but if SBS covers the rehearsals - we will know soon enough...thank u Saruu for remembering - yes I am the same person who gave u all the inside view of Gold Awards..:)..hugs to all!!!
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm so elated that AWESOME DD is performing at the ITA awards! She deserves this recognition!  😊

She deserves to win the great face of the year award too but I won't get my hopes up since these awards shows are so BIASED!!!!

DD KEEP ON ROCKING!!!  🥳
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r right,our dd performing at ita sooo excited,she is lukin so pretty😍