vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya we all should have to post on fb worset comment to cvs so they can keep there word that ahem & gopi love track cvs cant understand what we want is love tarck not the crap if this will going then they will losse the viewer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Okay everybody, if they don't make Aham accept Gopi no later then 14th October 2011 (4 weeks from 15th September 2011) we should all start making noise, we should to the facebook page, star plus saath nibhana saathiya page and post comments, even on this forum we should make a lot of noise...we are together on this.

OK boss😊
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ nafissa _ blossoms

Thank you so much for your fan fiction. That was really very sweet of you. I really feel jigar would have been the ideal husband of gopi. He would have given more value to her qualities of being simple and honest than always bragging about her being illiterate

and with gopi's love and support he would have built 5 JIGAR EMPIRES when compared to ahem's ONE MODI EMPIRE

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: S696_sehreen

OK boss😊

I will ignore that remark and trust you know what the plan is...😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gopijigar

@ nafissa _ blossoms

Thank you so much for your fan fiction. That was really very sweet of you. I really feel jigar would have been the ideal husband of gopi. He would have given more value to her qualities of being simple and honest than always bragging about her being illiterate

and with gopi's love and support he would have built 5 JIGAR EMPIRES when compared to ahem's ONE MODI EMPIRE

that's not my fan fic, someone named honey289 wrote it and never completed it, but it was great wasn't it...I would like the CV's do something similar.

they would have made a brilliant couple yes, i don't know about building empires because I think the character of Jigar is not hard working and focused. It takes grit to build empires. I'm not talking about Vishal the person that plays Jigar but the way I see the character in this serial.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishali667

ya we all should have to post on fb worset comment to cvs so they can keep there word that ahem & gopi love track cvs cant understand what we want is love tarck not the crap if this will going then they will losse the viewer

thats the way...here is a link to the facebook page...http://www.facebook.com/starplus.offical.page

star plus page...http://starplus.startv.in/show/saath-nibhaana-saathiya/home_30.aspx

Go and comment on both please to get this love story started.

Also I just had another view at the comment in question (15/09/2011) and at the bottom as if as a disclaimer...lol they put...the saathiya team apologise for any rude incident... keep watching the show

are they apologising for the kalakaries.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There's not much to say after reading Nafisa's explanation.

You should be a brilliant observer to notice how Ahem's expressions and feelings are shown to have changed towards Gopi.

He isn't officially being shown to be in love yet (which like they said on FB will be soon) but he does not shout at Gopi for no reason, he doesn't insult her with the gawar type of words, he much much better.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When has CVs given anything to  the fans of the show ...They are always on R&U side
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gopijigar

A distance track is the need of the hour . May be then this angry young man would start missing gopi. i want this gopi not to come in front of ahem for days and he should really get angry and possessive when he sees gopi talking and discussing about her studies with jigar .

very good idea..but do you think our rashi ben will ever allow such interaction..not to mention about kokila mummy..lol..
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@writetomeoops - once rashi's truth is out , jigar will not mind her and he himself will file divorce. then kokila mummy knows ahem hates gopi, so she may not bother gopi jigar studies and interactions as it would not affect her ahem dikra whether gopi is studying talking jumping etc 😆