Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Nah, I don't think so mate, weeks they meant real time not reel time, as thinking of the forum they used fb, if they are encouraging young people to stay with they serial weeks means 3 and nor 4 or more as that's a month.

well i still feel there is some loop hole!! dnnno y..but i'm not trusting these guys!!
anyway hope u r correct..

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naffisa the reason I sed ahem will start to fall in love in a matter of weeks is that for a person like ahem to love gopi it will have to be gradual , first he will be in denial , then he will be silent and cautiously watch her. Then the hunger will grow to be with her then the confession. That is why I sed january. The reason I sed I thought he was already in love but in denial or it did occur to him cos of the things he does unconciously or when nobody is looking. I thought he started falling for from the tym he hurt his back. Maybe that was wish ful thinking.but now that I rtead wot another member saw on sbb I think its not going to happen cos her pass the exam was the thing that wud trigger his admiration and pride in her.this wud allow his ego to accept that she is perfect for him.
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i give up on goahem love and stop watch till ahem confess his love to gopie  untill them im stop watch again only read the forum and the update  and plz join me and other boyctton saathiya   
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sandyuk

I really had high hopes that this may happen in the Maha epi. But from what I am reading I don't think its going to happen. I am beginning to doubt the entry on facebook.

me too i've got a doubt now.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Only thing we have is our hope, about starting goham love story.
But it seems to be cv's are not giving any single chance to get fullfill our wishes
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam990

i give up on goahem love and stop watch till ahem confess his love to gopie  untill them im stop watch again only read the forum and the update  and plz join me and other boyctton saathiya   

me too
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I started watching saathiya a few weeks before mostly because of our ahem gopi love sweetened by anger relationship. Ahem will fall in love with gopi only gradually . ahem is really not like the ordinary heroes( mostly chocolate boys ) buying red roses for their wives , giving gifts every week , planning surprises . We all like ahem's character because he is unique . all his love lies in his anger and his stares . It would be really sarcastic if ahem suddenly starts dancing with gopi like other heroes would do all of a sudden . I think this guy should first understand gopi's miseries at her uncles house created by her cousin and urmilla aunty , he must understand that even after having been deprived of education she is very efficient in whatever work she is given , recognize her honesty, innocence and her humility ( which is needed to tolerate an angry man like him )

i think the best way to make ahem realise his mistakes to make gopi shift to the guest room , make jigar find out rashi's truth , jigar will befriend gopi and start helping her in her studies and ahem will be left all alone . Maybe then he starts missing gopi

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopijigar

I started watching saathiya a few weeks before mostly because of our ahem gopi love sweetened by anger relationship. Ahem will fall in love with gopi only gradually . ahem is really not like the ordinary heroes( mostly chocolate boys ) buying red roses for their wives , giving gifts every week , planning surprises . We all like ahem's character because he is unique . all his love lies in his anger and his stares . It would be really sarcastic if ahem suddenly starts dancing with gopi like other heroes would do all of a sudden . I think this guy should first understand gopi's miseries at her uncles house created by her cousin and urmilla aunty , he must understand that even after having been deprived of education she is very efficient in whatever work she is given , recognize her honesty, innocence and her humility ( which is needed to tolerate an angry man like him )

i think the best way to make ahem realise his mistakes to make gopi shift to the guest room , make jigar find out rashi's truth , jigar will befriend gopi and start helping her in her studies and ahem will be left all alone . Maybe then he starts missing gopi

The first half of your paragraph had me ...🤣

I agree with the rest of what you said, a distance track would go a long way in getting Aham to understand that his feelings for Gopi have changed and that he misses his wife.
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

The first half of your paragraph had me ...🤣

I agree with the rest of what you said, a distance track would go a long way in getting Aham to understand that his feelings for Gopi have changed and that he misses his wife.

A distance track is the need of the hour . May be then this angry young man would start missing gopi. i want this gopi not to come in front of ahem for days and he should really get angry and possessive when he sees gopi talking and discussing about her studies with jigar .
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopijigar

A distance track is the need of the hour . May be then this angry young man would start missing gopi. i want this gopi not to come in front of ahem for days and he should really get angry and possessive when he sees gopi talking and discussing about her studies with jigar .

hope you like fan fics because i'm going to send you something...Jealous Aham (Jigar being the other guy).