DIL YE MANTHA NAHIN maneet ff NOTE PG 88 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
hey ...

ur FF is amazing ... just now i read it as i promised yesterday ... love the concept ...

i want geet to recover soon ... U know Doctors can do miracle 😉 and bring her alive ...
awesum dear
thanx for d pm

Love
Deepa

PART:3

Geet now i m starting the story of mine my love story towards u my heart says after listening to my love u ll be come back for me geet !

8 YEARS BEFORE:

that is the 2nd year starting of our bba{bachelors of bussiness admnistration} in delhi university...i m the

senior

i m the collge hot dude and hunk and that each and every girl want to be with me but i never given any chance

i love to rag the students may be my class also

on that day me and my frds YASH,MEERA,DEV,JAI,SAMEERA,VICKY,this is my gang

on that morning when i coming to collge i saw a girl who is white salwar and palying with the kids and worried for the kids who want to cross the road fastly

this is the first time i saw a girl like that and who is playing and i heard ur musical laughter geet ! and when i turned i saw i was just staring at u i dont no what happened to me but i m lost in u

my heart said go to near u and hug but i cant do that at that moment i thought u are the princess of the prince

i m searching for u from so many years

but mean while my frds called i just sploke to them and saw u but i cant see u i thought i lost my life !

with so much of sorrow i left to collge i dont want to rag anyone but i did becoz of frds

when sam saw me in that manner i dont no what to say her becoz i ll change the GF in 2_3 days now she is my GF i dont no the meaning of the life before u came geet 1q

u make me to know the meaning of the life

which i really wanted from many years

at that moment they said me to rag i said ok and i thought it is just an incident there is no profecy written that i ll meet u again i thought and started ragging the students

DELHI UNIVERSITY a pash college where my frds and all the girls are all most wear skirts there u came with salwar

when u entered all the boys stared at u and even girls are talking about u ...my back is for u at that moment and but my heart said u were here so when i saw all are staring at the entrance i saw u my love

i felt to punch all the boys whose eyes are full of lust for u !

i dont no what to do !

but i thought to distract them so i said ragging is not yet dont

may be u forgot me geet but i remember u ...the first day how i rag u

not that i want u to be hurt but i want to know about u so i called u ...

i thought u were the first year and first time in my life i thought sometimes destiny makes someone to come for us

so i asked u to come near me!
all are staring at me they thought what i ll ask u becoz when come for ragging i ll do like anything

then i asked u

what is ur name?

GEET !

at that moment i heard the magical voice of her

it is just like song of nightingale !...

i asked u the full name?

i said my name as GEET ! why do u want the full name?

all the college stared at u becoz no one cant open the mouth before me but u did

i liked ur confidence and fighting power

dou dont no how to come for college?who said to wear salwar kameez?

i did not heard that we should only wear skirts it is our intrest and i love to wear like this is there any problem for u

why it would be problem geet if u wear like that and come means i cant stop myself he thought himself

so say about u ?{not only me each and every boy want to listen the conversation and even girls are also intrested}

i said my name as GEET !

and my height is 5'5

weight is 48

i love to read books,dance,sing,painting etc many are there for me and mostly i love to be alone

all are shocked by the last answer why she want to be alone even me too ...but dont no why u said that and mean time principal came and send us to class

AFTER 1 HOUR

i cant take u out of my thoughts i want to come for ur class i thought why joined so early why i did not join this year

but at that time Prof.malik came and within 5 mits principal came when i turn i saw u

all thought u came to complain about me even i thought but when i want to get up and say something i was shock what principal said

he said u are GEET who ll be from now in our class

u know geet i want to dance at that moment and laugh but i cant do that but my heart is like a ocean at that momnet

i cant express my feelings to anyone

dear students this is GEET who ll be from nowonwards ur classmate pls be with her she came from OXFORD UNIVERSITY to here so pls help her

all are shocked and me aslo listening to the OXFORD so u came from the presitage college to here i was happy that u came so that i can meet u or else u would be somewhere

so miss geet pls take ur seat u sat with meera

so miss geet what is ur religion i mean geet is the name which can be there for hindu and muslim so what u are?

Sir,when i do good i feel good , when i do badly i feel bad.That is my religion Sir

i just opned my mouth listening to the answer u gave ...still now no one gave that answer to anyone

Sir i m hindu u may be think why i did not say this before and why i said that becoz as a Prof u should not ask me about my caste sir this is not good part of u ...i knew that u did not ask me wantedly but i just want to say sir

i dont belive in caste sir what we do that we are that is the religion meaning in my life

all gave the huge applause i thought i have choosen the perfect girl for me

Miss geet sorry that i hurt u but i ll keep this is in my heart and i wont repeat it

but i want u to know why u left the OXFORD ?

i want a change for myself from life sir

my life is same from the childhood so i thought i want to change so i came here a new place

so are u ready for making new frds!with strangers

Sir,here no one is stranger!

again i look at u what ll be the answer becoz no stranger means i thought u know someone and i prayed thinking it should be girl not boy!
there are no strangers here only frds whom i havent met sir!
lovely answer GEET ! i m impressed by ur witty dear

pls take ur  seat and i hope i can see ur same witty in the exams

sure sir

at that moment i thought u are the girl for me ...i m so lucky to have u in my life

me MAAN SINGH KHURANA promise to himself that u are his life and his love till the end of his breath!

this is my promise

PRECAP: ?????????????

PART_4https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1799262?pn=32�

frds it depends on u

becoz as i said i want to show the parallel lovestory

becoz as u heard this is the love side of maan

now i want to show the love side of geet

it is now in ur hands

becoz if u want to know the her love story for maan now only

or after her recovery

i m sending 342 pms

i hope i can get them back in the comments

pls press like button

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
keenu lovely updates.loved geet's answers
awesome update
loved the begning of love story for maan

awesome update
 Nice story
awesome...

loved geet's confidence...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
loved the update...
u know i wud like to know abt her story after her recovery...
waiting for more
like her replies to teacher

and maan already lost  :)