so much.....

really  

dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

tons of  4 u dear...

at last  wishing u

dear..😊...

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...πŸ˜•
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART:2

GEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he shouted from the bottom of his heart but she is not responding ...khurana's and handa's stood there seeing maan like that

his dadimaa touched his shoulder he hugged her near her waist and cried dadimaa meri geet ! i love her more than my life but i lost her dadimaa

maan ! she gasped

ha dadimaa i love her from my collge days but suddenly she went somwhere and when she came back i loved her more than anything but today morning when she said she loves me i thought to give her suprise and said i dont love her but i dont no that cost her life dadimaa !!!!!!!!!
why god does this me everytime when i loved her why he cant give me back

maan i always say this to dev but this time for u maan when u play pranks on someone becareful becoz sometimes those pranks cost the life beta !
and today ur prank is the cost of ur life i mean ur love now u get back her !

no doctor no god cant do anything ! u should only do this !

IF U THINK UR LOVE IS STRONG U SHOULD GET BACK HER IF NOT THINK U NEVER LOVED HER !

all left the place doctors seeing what miracle he can do becoz she is dead body now

he got back and saw her she is so pale he cant see her like that he stood and bend near her lips and press his lips towards her he knew she wont respond but he should try he kissed her madly he is not stopping he is kissing madly he is going crazy he should get back his life

dadimaa and all other family people have tears seeing the love of him no one seeing that he is kissing her they only thinking he want to get back his life !

he want to know that his love is great or not he loved her like anything she is his life she is his smile she is evrything to him but ...

suddenly her hand responded and maan saw that he called doctor all are suprised that she is breathing ! yes but when they saw her eyes are closed

maan is confused why she is not opening her eyes he shouted on the doctors whats wrong !

calm down mr.khurana it is miracle that u got her back but no fully

what do u mean by that?

i mean to say is ...she is in coma all her nerves are not responding  but she is alive mr.khurana

when she comes out  of coma ?

that we cant say becoz  she is in coma and one more thing is u have given her life back but she is not intrested in that life

"UNE JEENA KA TAMMANA NAHI HAI"she is like that mr.khurana dont no what happend but her body is not responding at all

hope ur love can only get back  but for that u should try more may be years months dont no what is the time?

sometimes she may leave in the middle

no doctor that cant happen may be it may takes months years i ll wait for her i ll make her alive again

i knew why she is not respoding but when i try i ll do that doctor

for that give me a floor doctor

mr.khurana this hospital belongs to u and handas so u can take whole if u want u can take the top floor

ok

i ll shift her tommrow morning

he called adi and said change the floor in to the flowers park no one dont no what he is saying he changed everything

he change the hospital room in to all colors becoz she love all colours she cant say she love this she love each and everyperson so she loves all colours

her room is with all colours and fully with flowers all kind of most red rose flowers...totoal floor with flowers and balloons and ribbons everything like they are giving a warm welcome for her new life

they took her to the room and they led there

all the family kissed her forehead and left from there wishing all the best!

he sat there seeing her

geet today i ll say our love story to say my love story geet from when i loved u

u not even ima gibe geet how much i loved u

i want confess my feelings when we are in the college but i use to fear that if u say no for me how i can live !

but geet when i came to say that i love u on that day u left

so i want to say my love story and when i saw u as GEET HANDA again our love story so now i start dear

PRECAP:MAAN SINGH KHURANA

PART 3_https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1799262?pn=24�

Dear frds as i said no net connection for long time

so had given this much

sorry for that

thanx for being my side frds

i m sending 325 pms

hope i can get back them as

comments and  press like button

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
ana1411 thumbnail

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!
princesssarah thumbnail
wow di...the part was awesum...

maan's love bought geet back...fantastic...

continue soon...waitin desperately 4 d story...

hope geet ll b back...

do continue soon...

❀️   ❀️
❀️
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update good to see that geet responded but is still in coma
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

amazing...
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she is back

but in coma

and wil maan bring back the will to live again ... i hope she is listening to everything