Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

daksh watches lap top recording

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys

Finally ek achi baat huyi SSBN meinπŸ˜‰.Naina showed the lap top recording to daksh with out any(..interruption(in precap) aur daksh KP bangaya..πŸ˜†.Finally ek aisi episode which I didn't regret watching...πŸ˜›

So now as per article naina came out clean before daksh, lekin problem ye haike psycho had seen all this 😑( daksh seeing recording along with naina)...so I think in ME naina will leave the house and hopefully daksh should take the lead,,,

But I  am damn damn happy that daksh realised the truth....What about u?
Edited by lucky.m - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is that so?... Let me also watch today's episode first... kuch to accha hua...
That means now psycho will destroy this evidence before it reaches all the P-Zoo members...
Now I want to see how Daksh stands for Naina...
amanda_luis thumbnail
im finally happy that daksh knows the truth of sonakshi im not worried if naina leaves the house for her gud as long as daksh has seen the recording and no one can separate dakshna 
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Is that so?... Let me also watch today's episode first... kuch to accha hua...

That means now psycho will destroy this evidence before it reaches all the P-Zoo members...
Now I want to see how Daksh stands for Naina...

Ya..today;s epiosode was good in one wayas today naina gave back proper back answers to sonakshi( lved them)πŸ˜›  and the pics of 200 episodes celebration are from this ganesh visarjan shoot...same costumes and..πŸ˜›..U can watch todays episode yaar , but precap was rocking.πŸ‘.dnt miss precap and tommrows episode
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 he  i am  happy  today ,though   nothing  much  happened  in today's  epd, tom  naina is  showing  the rec. to  the   ullu   and   uss  ka  dimag  chal gaya .wow  its  great  news. but   i  heard  there won't  be  any  ME  this  weekend.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Really... It is gud news... I missed today epi.. Thanks..
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i want naina and daksh both to leave the house...

didnt watch today
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol no maha epi on 24th
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

Ya..today;s epiosode was good in one wayas today naina gave back proper back answers to sonakshi( lved them)πŸ˜›  and the pics of 200 episodes celebration are from this ganesh visarjan shoot...same costumes and..πŸ˜›..U can watch todays episode yaar , but precap was rocking.πŸ‘.dnt miss precap and tommrows episode

Ya todays episode was really good... He he kaka as usual too good with his taunts "phone aur ghanti"πŸ˜† Oh luved Naina's all dialogues... Dakshna was really looking good in those costumes... precap is rocking now lets see what Daksh does when Aai tells Naina to leave P-zoo... atleast he now knows with full confidence that he is innocent...This means she will destroy this evidence but Naina d prove herself in front of Daksh...
Did they show ME promo... or is it true that there is no ME this weekend...vaise bhi ME se kuch khaas expections to nahi hoti hai...
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!! this is great news lucky! im sooo happyπŸ˜ƒ...now like some of u had said im not worried abt Naina leaving the house either bcz in daksh's mind she is innocent...πŸ‘ for many days Naina had to take in all that crap at P-zoo but still she stood firm...now its daksh's turn! switch on the KP mode daksh!πŸ˜‰

i didnt watch today and im not gonna watch tomorrow...bcz everytime something good happens i get excited and watch the nxt day's episode and it turns out to be complete shit! my bad luck!πŸ˜”

so for the sake of dakshna and all of u ,im gonna keep my bad luck to myself and not gonna watch😳at least then it will turn out to be good(im hoping and hoping god!) ...maybe on saturday night i will bcz there is no ME...hehe

PS: dear physco, u r sooo doomed lady!!!!!!! u may win once in a while...but u can never come in between daksh and naina!!!!!in daksh's mind its always Naina! u dont even deserve a place in hell😈 in fact hell would be a much more better place if u dont go there...when u die, create ur own hell and live there alone...maybe u can call up rohini for company but dont make anyone else come thr