Posted: 12 years ago

Ragini Khanna on singing debut
Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Sep 22, 2011, 12.40PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Reality Show|Ragini Khanna
Tweet

Bubbly, chirpy, vivacious and always smiling that's sufficient to define Ragini Khannaand she is one of the prime time divas and undoubtedly a beauty with brains.

We have seen her acting and dancing talent. The latest buzz is that Ragini Khanna will now be seen singing on the tube! Apparently, the charmer has been roped in by Zee TV to participate in their upcoming singing reality show for TV celebrities Star Ya Rockstar. A student of music right since her childhood, Ragini has trained in classical music, ghazals and loves old Hindi film songs.

About her participation in the reality show, Ragini said, "It is after a hiatus of 1 year that I return to music. My mentor who taught me all through my childhood passed away last year. I deeply feel his loss even today. Every time I tried sitting with my tanpura and harmonium for riyaaz in the last one year, I found myself breaking down. But, I think now is the time to make him proud."

So will she be able to carry on the legacy left behind by her granny, Nirmala Devi, a renowned thumri singer? "Well, I can never be as much as a patch on her. She was a highly gifted, extremely talented lady. A super-achiever in the field of music. I'll try my best not to let her down!"
Check out Stars Homepage

Yipppee..πŸ₯³
its confirmed

TFS Tanu di πŸ€—

Originally posted by -MadRaginiFan-

Yipppee..πŸ₯³
its confirmed

TFS Tanu di πŸ€—

M superrr excited too
Ragzzz  <3
Originally posted by Armu4eva

M superrr excited too
Ragzzz  <3

Waiting for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa to end asap πŸ˜›

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 12 years ago
The one who respects there teachers like there parents would never fail in life and thats what I wish for Ragini to go all the way, I would really be surprised if she doesnt win it as she really knows how to sing and have beautiful voice and soul to accompany it. Ragini go Bacha go for it . Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Originally posted by venture

The one who respects there teachers like there parents would never fail in life and thats what I wish for Ragini to go all the way, I would really be surprised if she doesnt win it as she really knows how to sing and have beautiful voice and sould to accompany it. Ragini go Bacha go for it .

Love u for loving Ragini soo much πŸ€—

Love u for loving Ragini soo much πŸ€—

Vipra we all share the same love for her and thats a blessing from God to her, I hope she could realise even 1% how much love and respect we SGPians have for her even when we crirticise its to make her 100% perfect.
Originally posted by venture

Vipra we all share the same love for her and thats a blessing from God to her, I hope she could realise even 1% how much love and respect we SGPians have for her even when we crirticise its to make her 100% perfect.

I m sure she has realised it to some extent...
she loves her fans di and knows that having so many fans is a blessing for her !!

This is ragini..πŸ‘ you'll make your guruji & your granny proud, we know that😊
Am very excited & happy for the news confirmed by ragini...
thanks a lot dear !!!!
love you so much πŸ€—!

I m sure she has realised it to some extent...
she loves her fans di and knows that having so many fans is a blessing for her !!

Ok thank you for confirming it Ragini's PR Agent!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

just joking!πŸ˜†