Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I want to ask something is it a blooper?

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In the maha episode, the men are wearing Kurta for night, well Parag is always in Kurta but Aham also is in Kurta, but the ladies, Gopi, Rashi, Kokila are dressed to the nines (very smart) like the way they dress day time morning...now what I want to ask is...if it's day 9 already and she's wearing her lucky saree (the one Aham came to take milk tea during the day, as he had hurt Gopi's feelings by refusing to eat breakfast) this means the outfits they are wearing it's day 10 morning so why are the men in Kurta's still...okay I've just thought of something you know the day of the rain scene Aham was still in his Kurta from night before, could be like that...or the maha episode promo is not an exact copy of what will happen on Sunday...I've noticed in the past the maha episode promo and precaps too differ slightly from what they show us.

Also ignore all the grey that the ladies and Aham are in, I'm sure it's a trick of the camera for impact, similarly the person that uploaded the promo on youtube got the date wrong it's actually on Sunday 25th September 2011 and not 24th September 2011.

okay what do you think is this a blooper, or it's just very early in the morning Gopi is getting dressed and evil Rashi had put something in her kohl to blind her, apparently also she's going to have conjunctivitis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is not a blooper. usually the promos are shot when the cast are in regular costume of the show. you can see it in most of the promos. i feel rashi has added glue to khol box or something related to it.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I thing its morning of the day 10.
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its morning gopi is geting ready but gopi gets ready before everyone why is she geting ready late
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes that confused me too cos parag was using the same kurta he was wearing in yesterdays episode so I think it is just that they recorded the promo afta tonites epi cos ahem normally comes home and change into kurta so therefore everybody wearing the same day cloths while his changed.the promo is not an exact scene from the m.e but rather a teaser of wot to expect.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
okay I have been looking at yesterdays episode and comparing to the promo, I think it's early morning, as Kokila's saree before she fades to grey for impact is green and orange I think, so not the purple & green one she is wearing in yesterdays and probably today's episode, even the pattern on the saree is different, so I feel yes it's Day 10 morning, before Aham has had his bath and changed into suit. 
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when is the maha episode .on 24th or 25th??????????❓❓❓
PLS REPLY...
Rishi. thumbnail
Promos are not extracts of the episode we are gonna watch but just a teaser. They shoot the promos ahead of time for advertising. Apparently they must have shot it on the same day they shot yesterdays episode.Edited by Rishi. - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaasanthi

when is the maha episode .on 24th or 25th??????????❓❓❓

PLS REPLY...

go and read my first post on this thread to know...😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rishi.

Promos are not extracts of the episode we are gonna watch but just a teaser. They shoot the promos ahead of time for advertising. Apparently they must have shot it on the same day they shot yesterdays episode.

They might have done.