Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geet23

kis desh mein hai mera dil was not a saas bahu drama and it was liked by younger generation . it was one of the biggest hit serial of star plus and it generated high trps above 4.0 & 5.0.

navya has nothing attractive neither leads nor the story 🤢 👎🏼 navya is getting above 2.0 coz it is telecasted in primitime slot and in star plus.it does not deserve this trp.there will be more drop in trps in the coming week i m sure for this pathetic show

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!who invited u here??? nobody z willing to listen u.. just get lost ...
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!who invited u here??? nobody z willing to listen u.. just get lost ...

@ tv_princess  don't get upset yaar ( hefeels really joulous from succes of this show 😉 ) ,coz he is one off Tere Liye fans🤢  ( how can anyony love that drama 🤣 )
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its only of navyas thats trp is falling always😭i hoped that by seeing the past few episodes navya may improve but still...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why no SP 10 pm show works well??...i like Navya...but that Uttaran is on air since last three years...and its still in top 10 wid 3.5+trps...bcz it has complcated story which hooks vieweras...Navya can increase ratings if they show AnYa fleeing awy and marrying...