48615/09/2011Thu20:00DWARKADHEESH BHAGWAAN SHREE KR0.79
58714/09/2011Wed22:00BABA AISO VAR DHOONDO0.78
69513/09/2011Tue20:59BIND BANUGA GHODI CHADUNGA0.72
710017/09/2011Sat22:00GAJAB DESH KI AJAB KAHANIYAN0.69

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ; 

For the week from 11/09/2011 to 17/09/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system😊

DWARKADEESH IS THERE IN TOP 100

The data and information presented here is provided by Tam Peoplemeter Service. In case of any dispute over data 
given herein Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd shall not be held liable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
other than dharmpatni all imagine shows are there😊
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if the makers and the channel thoroughly follow Bhagvad Puran and DON'T show all such bloopers the ratings cud be more better
i really feel so ashamed that the part-2 of such a super hit show JAI SHRI KRISHNA (which used to be always in the top 10-top 20 shows ) is coming on this MAHA STUPID channel IMAGINE ...
i really wish COLORS channel think of making the part-2 of their super hit show JAI SHRI KRISHNA ...
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
we all want to see Devi Rukmini in this Krishna and Sudama story ...
if priya is not there to play Devi Rukmini then i really wish the makers soon look for a nice,decent and grave actress to play RUKMINI ...
even a kid knows that Devi Rukmini was there in this Krishna-Sudama story except the channel creatives and sagar pictures ...they love showing bloopers in this Mytho show and think we Krishna devotees are sum fool who are watching the show ...despite all the bloopers ...loving the friendship bond of Krishna and Sudama and Vishal as a villager is looking cute ...the guy who is playing Sudama is also doing a nice job.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sita11

if the makers and the channel thoroughly follow Bhagvad Puran and DON'T show all such bloopers the ratings cud be more better
i really feel so ashamed that the part-2 of such a super hit show JAI SHRI KRISHNA (which used to be always in the top 10-top 20 shows ) is coming on this MAHA STUPID channel IMAGINE ...
i really wish COLORS channel think of making the part-2 of their super hit show JAI SHRI KRISHNA ...

Due to Color's wrong ego & policies, some of their shows have lost trps. The PH must have approached Colors first, Vishal was Color's favourite. Imagine, must have been their 2nd choice. Colors would have asked them to really drag different tracks, here atleast pace of the show is good. Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This was the first Sudama week, and after the disastrous portrayal of the Tulabharam and Parijat episodes, it was quite refreshing.  I agree w/ Sita, but think that the reason the serial is poorly received is not b'cos of decisions now, such as losing Rukmini, but rather due to their lackluster start to the serial, where they distorted the characters so badly that many people who would otherwise have watched it for devotional reasons were turned off.  Had they made these sort of howlers towards the end of the serial, like in during the Kurukshetra war and beyond, it might have gone down fine, but doing it @ the very beginning of the serial really jettisoned it, even when they did the episodes right, such as the Narakasura track.  Not to mention the curious choice of costumes for most of the actors, as well as some bizarre representation of the characters, particularly the womenfolk.

Wonder which track will be next after Sudama?  Hope it's good, whichever it is.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

This was the first Sudama week, and after the disastrous portrayal of the Tulabharam and Parijat episodes, it was quite refreshing.  I agree w/ Sita, but think that the reason the serial is poorly received is not b'cos of decisions now, such as losing Rukmini, but rather due to their lackluster start to the serial, where they distorted the characters so badly that many people who would otherwise have watched it for devotional reasons were turned off.  Had they made these sort of howlers towards the end of the serial, like in during the Kurukshetra war and beyond, it might have gone down fine, but doing it @ the very beginning of the serial really jettisoned it, even when they did the episodes right, such as the Narakasura track.  Not to mention the curious choice of costumes for most of the actors, as well as some bizarre representation of the characters, particularly the womenfolk.

i think they will show Krishna's other marriages or introduction to pandavas. since Rukmini is vanished , no chance of Pradumna's story, unless they show SB giving birth to him.
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

i completely agree vrish
and i want to add that Narkasur episodes were super dragging and as usual the makers and the channel creatives showed their own cooked up stories in that narkasur drama...the worst episodes were narkasur episodes ...
i really wish we get back our Rukmini devi
it seems the makers will show Krishna-sudama story without Rukmini devi 😭😭😭😭😭😭
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

i think they will show Krishna's other marriages or introduction to pandavas. since Rukmini is vanished , no chance of Pradumna's story, unless they show SB giving birth to him.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Due to Color's wrong ego & policies, some of their shows have lost trps. The PH must have approached Colors first, Vishal was Color's favourite. Imagine, must have been their 2nd choice. Colors would have asked them to really drag different tracks, here atleast pace of the show is good.

i dont think so the pace of the show is good
the Narkasur episodes were super dragging
JAI SHRI KRISHNA was ahuge hit show on Colors channel with the trp's always more than 3 sumtimes it even croseed 6 ...so i really wish that Colors think abt making a show on LORD KRISHNA ...wud love to watch that ...Imagine's new creatives are giving jitters to the viewers ...lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†