Let's gear up for the Celebrations :D

Posted: 12 years ago
So friends, October is just about 8 days away and then we have a full-on festive month to celebrate 😃 I made this topic to discuss how we'll be doing that. So please let in your ideas in this thread😳

The main occasions are our Karan and Kritika's bday😳
In previous years we used to have a birthday thread in the forum and in KMH2 forum we even had Bday countdown threads. This time too obviously we will have them. In addition, we shud have a topic that comes in the Global Announcement Thread like for other star's bday. I dont know what do we call them exactly or how to have a topic there. So if anyone knows please enlighten us😳

And the celebration is incomplete without their SBS and SBB videos. Last year they showed Karan's bday segment one day later, i.e. on the 12th thats not done na. And dont know if this year they will get his interview or not since he is away and busy and its their anniversary too, so they will have other segments lined up. So lets keep on requesting them on twitter, FB and through mails😳 their email id is [email protected]

Also lets send mails to tt and tellychakkar wishing Karan Kritika :)) and also to zing magazine and wassuptv asking for their interviews along with our wishes. will post their contact address when i get them.

So guys what say? R u all in for this? Dont know if all of us will be here next year, so this year lets make the occasions most memorable😃

Edited: Here is  a discussion topic requesting for their IV on WassupTV page. Please comment there.  (Thanks shibz for the thread *hugs*)
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=365&post=2593&uid=175749029111667#post2593

Edited by Pranii - 12 years ago
Brilliant Idea Prani..👏..Res'ng for now...InshAllah will come back.. 
yep brilliant idea...
october is d month of celebration...kittu's new show is alos starting plus karan's promo will b out aur humare king n queenki birthdays toh hai hi...

GREAT PRANII - LUV THIS THREAD Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
Bang on Pranii..!!! 👍🏼

we never had kk n kk's B'day threads in the global announcement sections...so i've been waiting for this year soo desperately...want it there... n want all kk fans to make it a grand success...want everyone there!! :D

to have the topic der..we need to inform the global Mod two days prior n then make the thread here n send the link to her wen it is done..:)
m soo excited cant wait!!

Also guyz have you ever sent B'day wishes to them via SBS/SBB?!! i wana send this year...😳
Ya oct is the month of celebrations.i m excited for all the action...
Great thread Pranii👏 I also wish everytime i see someone's bday thread in the global announcement..hopefully we will have it this year😳 n October is very special this year😊

awesome post pranii.   we have to really celebrate. 

gr8 idea pranii!!!! :D
thnx 4 d thread sweetie
To have the Birthday topics in the Global Announcement section just make the thread here and pm the forum mod or a Global Moderator to sticky it there and they can put it there.