My FF on the Candle and Kriyansh dance - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg soo awesome scene yaar!!! plzzz write on kabaadi one... both arsha kriyaansh versions...haaha!! plzzz😳
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

robin it was too gud
thank u
bcoz of u atleast kriyaansh hugged !!!!!

please give some pointers to the creatives

waiting for the kabbadi one !!!!!

can u gv us 2 versions kriyaansh and Arsha both ??? Pls
I can do both but it will take me awhile because I have a tight schedule...I'll try to do one today and see how long it takes and then start on the other one
Originally posted by robinc07

I can do both but it will take me awhile because I have a tight schedule...I'll try to do one today and see how long it takes and then start on the other one

YOu are a SUPERGIRL..😳 Muahz!
aweeesuummm ... i wish they read our made up parts nd follow dat... dey r sooo much more interesting den wat actually iz happening!!!
robin are you a murderer or something? tum har waqt kriyansh fans ko heaven poncha deta ho kya likha hai tumna yaar that was too good and i loved how you couldn't control singing in the middle that was AWESOME!!!!!
OMGGG Justt lovedd the HUG PART wishh that happenss soon!<3☺️
Thanks everyone for the sweet messages...I wish I could become the script writer lol Yeah I will write the Kriyansh version today...ArSha may be posted tomorrow or the day after. The ArSha version will be really long lol as everyone knows how badly I want them to be together.
wow!!! so beautiful yaar!!
😍
Originally posted by Tania92

wow!!! so beautiful yaar!!
😍
Thanks dear...I hope the candle scene isn't like for 1 minute and its over...I will be so 😡
seriously they shud make u da script writer... lol...atleast we ll get wat we want!!! ❤️