My FF on the Candle and Kriyansh dance

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[This is not a continuation of my other FF]

Rey beats that guy and decides to check up on Kriya. He runs around the college worried about how his Baatcutter is doing. He heads to the canteen but no is there...he realizes that there aren't many classes left and most of the students have gone home for the day. He senses Kriya's presence and knows she hasn't gone home yet because she wouldn't go home in that state.He calls Swayam to double check and so he could call Kriya's mom. Swayam calls him back tells him that Kriya wasn't home. He checks everywhere...except the rehearsal hall. [Kriya] She is phasing back and forth in the rehearsal hall feeling so hurt and crouches down and wraps her arms around her legs and sits there thinking of the current events that occurred.Her mind traces back to Rey and she wonders why he left like that...why was he in an angry mood? 

[Rey] He ends up back at the canteen and all of a sudden the lights go out...he scrabbles to find a candle...opening drawers and brushing his hand within and hoping to find a candle. He eventually finds a candle (white one that is)...as he is lighting it...his mind goes back to Kriya...his face grows with concern as she was alone in the dark. "Baatcutter akeli hai andare mein." Flashback--He remembers how scared Kriya got when she almost went in front of his bike. He rushes to the rehearsal hall...praying that Kriya was okay. [Kriya]She is sitting in the dark and all these horrible things are going on in her mind and her mind is playing games with her. She touches the walls trying to find the door...

[Rey enters] Kriya and Rey walking backwards (typical Kriyansh style)colide and Kriya screams and starts her Bhagwanji line over and over. Rey is relieved to see that she is okay. He grabs her by his right hand (other holding the candle)and shakes her hand off her ears and says "Main hoon..Rey" Kriya opens her eyes and Rey brings the light closer to her and he notices her cheeks had streaming wet marks as she has been crying for so long.He looks at her with concern (like in the promo)..she grabs the candle and his hand in relief...[ooohooo aaahhhaaa] they gaze into to eachothers eyes and look look hawa hawa starts...Their eyelock is broken as the lights turn on...Kriya still had her hand around his... Rey leans forward..Kriya thinking he is moving in for a kiss..she leans a bit forward...both lost in each other gaze and he gets into his senses and  blows the candle and Kriya let go of his hand and turns around. Rey watches her in the mirror (rehearsal hall one) as she is looking down. 

He goes up to her and tries to touch her shoulder (like today) but holds back a couple of times (Kriya can't see him because she is looking down).  He eventually holds her shoulder and says..."Kriya tum teek ho?" she nods and her eyes fill with tears again (Rey is watching her in the mirror)...with his hand still on her shoulder and comes to face her...and his free hand he lifts Kriya's chin and their eyes meet and Kriya bursts out crying...tears streaming down her face nonstop. Without thinking Rey wraps Kriya into his embrace [ooohooo aaahhhaaa heeeyyy hhahaha (ok I'll shutup now lol u guys get the point)female version starts] Kriya hugs Rey back and weeps. She is feeling so secure and protected in his arms that she is not wanting to let go and neither is Rey (whose eyes are close...trying to take in the moment as much as possible). 

Eventually, the long version of the hug ends and Kriya lets go feeling awkward she tells Rey-"Main ab teek hoon...Rey hum kal milenge" Rey gives her space and he leaves as both are uncomfortable. Kriya and Rey both dance to Phir mohabbat karne chala (the one from the promo). Kriya dances in the rehearsal hall.. as she thinks of what had just transpired and Rey is dancing on the street       

Comments guys
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey 1st one to comment awsum man wish it happen very well executed brave to u
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

hey 1st one to comment awsum man wish it happen very well executed brave to u

Thanks...I hope so as well😃
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Robin
I feel like coming there n hugging u for writing this
dude its brilliant
the hug made my day
sooo amazing
i loved it
I guess the inspiration for this scene comes frm kasu almost kiss scene haina
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar.. but this song is sad right.. so how can they sing after the hug?? Waise kuch bhi ho, likha bindaas hai.. :) i felt like reading n reading n reading.. gud work.. :)
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

Robin
I feel like coming there n hugging u for writing this
dude its brilliant
the hug made my day
sooo amazing
i loved it
I guess the inspiration for this scene comes frm kasu almost kiss scene haina

aww🤗...I didn't really get the inspiration from there...I got it kinda from the Pool scene and that they will have more awkward moments like this that may end up leading up to the big one😍
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

awesome yaar.. but this song is sad right.. so how can they sing after the hug?? Waise kuch bhi ho, likha bindaas hai.. :) i felt like reading n reading n reading.. gud work.. :)

Thanks...the hug is the confusion part and thats why they start dancing to that song because they are not sure its love but they feel the connection again (of love they felt in the pool scene) and they dance when they are happy, sad, angry, etc Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
Sleepy time now...can't wait to read everyone's thoughts tomorrow...gonna dream about Kriyansh tonight ;) or should I say ArSha kabaddi😃
~~ MICK ~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
haan yeh bhi sahi hai.. i also feel like writing one on this same topic.. dekhta hun.. :P
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Robin
In anyway its so gud
n m just waiting for sunthing like this to happen in D3
I mean they haven't yet hugged
kyu kyu...
I want them to have a passionate hug like this
n i liked the way u explained why kria danced on that song
i don't think cv's will be able to do all that